Moonbroch [available]

TITLE: Moonbroch

TIMELINE: Next Generation 

OC NAME: Kiera Gabrielle •

FACECLAIM: Karlie Kloss

LOVE INTEREST: Scorpius Malfoy 

STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:

"People believe that lovers love the moon and only the emotionless stay away from it. Yet sometimes, these people who have never loved, teach the best way to embrace the moon's beauty."

OR

Kiera Gabrielle had been accustomed to living a dark and shut out life. Either it was due to her shy personality or more so of the fact that her father was a werewolf.

The Wizarding World had always been prejudiced. Especially to creatures that some preferred to call half breeds. Even when it hadn't really been her father's fault that he got bitten by Fenrir Greyback during the rise of the second wizarding war, still many people refrained to associate with her family.

Thus Kiera had never had any friends or even acquaintances.

However, her mother had assured her that Hogwarts would be better. And she had been somewhat right.

Because to overcome the darkness, one doesn't always need light, what's required is a companion.

And that companion just happened to be Scorpius Malfoy. 

NOTES:

•Kiera's father is a werewolf named Richard Gabrielle. He's the werewolf mentioned in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix who was brought into the Dai Llewellyn ward when Arthur Weasley was kept there in order to heal Nagini's bite wounds.  

•She and her mother don't live with Richard anymore due to the strains put on their relationship due to his lycanthropy and also due to safety reasons. But Kiera makes sure to visit him often.

•Being the daughter of a werewolf, she receives a lot of backlash from people and children her age because as we all know , the wizarding world was still greatly prejudiced against half breeds and other magical races such as giants, goblins etc.

•Kiera is probably a Halfblood and her father is a Halfblood too while her mother can be either a Muggle or a Muggleborn.

•Scorpius and Kiera are in the same year but different houses. She's either a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw while he is a Slytherin. Scorp understands what it feels like to be in her position because he too had suffered a lot of backlash from the people due to the rumor that he was the Dark Lord's son.

•Kiera and Scorp do not meet in their first year but instead meet accidentally in their third year. In the library's sections, both the boys were under the invisibility cloak which Al had stolen from James Sirius  and Scorp accidentally fell out of the cloak in front of her.

•Also, no event from the Cursed Child actually takes place, there is no Delphi, no time travel and no stupid prophecies. This is just a cute fanfic of Scorpius Malfoy finding love and being understood at last.

•Further notes can be provided when the plot is taken.

PLOT BY: 

Imaan (Purplemist14)