Rebel's House

Angel's POV

It doesn't take long for us to get to Rebel's. We walk into his empty looking house. "The piano is in my room. Follow me." He says taking his shoes off. "Okay." I say taking my shoes off and follow him. I glance at the picture frame. Why are they all backwards? Should I ask Rebel? I look back at Rebel to see him quickly look forward and keep walking without a word. I take that as a no. We come to the same room I saw Rebel in the day we met. I look at his back. What were those marks from? He opens the door. "Welcome to my room. Sorry for the mess." He says. Mess? What mess. Looking around his room is spotless. His bed was perfectly made. His covers grey and black. His walls were grey without any posters or pictures.  His wood floor was spotless. It looked like it was just polished. His nightstand just had a lamp and alarm clock. The closest to a mess was the music sheets on the black baby grand piano near the foot of his bed. His room is huge! It looks like the masters, but his parents probably have that one. I can't imagine how big it is! This place looks to small on the outside to have that much room! He drops his bag sitting on the piano bench. I sit on the foot of his bed setting my guitar down gently. "Okay where should we start?" He ask. "How about we each do a cover of something to see how each other plays?" I suggest. "Okay. You go first." He says. "Um okay." I get my guitar out and play one of the few song I have the cords memorized for. I play Savior by Black Veil Brides. When I finish Rebel applauds me. I imitate a bow. "Thanks." I say. "Now your turn." I tell him. "O-Okay." He goes through the sheet music and pics out a song. He straightens up and lets out a breath placing his hands on the keys. When he starts playing I'm mesmerized. It sounds beautiful. He is really good! The song sounds like it's Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me the Horizon. Once he finishes he turns to me shyly. "That was amazing!" I exclaim. "Really?" He ask. "Yeah! I think an A is in the bag for this project! Maybe a record deal!" I say jokingly. He giggles. That makes me smile even wider. Then, I hear a familiar voice yell, "Hey! Rebel I came ta visit!" I hear Drew yell. Rebel's eyes widen. Visit? He jumps up and runs to the front door. I follow. "Mom wanted me to-" I hear him start to say when I get close, but it's cut off and I round the corner to see Rebel on his tip toes covering Drew's mouth shushing him. He looks confused, but his eyes widen upon seeing me. Rebel removes his hand. "Hello Newbie." Drew says. "Again, my name is Angel." I state. He chuckles. "Again, it's Newbie until you've been here a week." I narrow my eyes. "Welcome back Drew." Rebel says with a weird look in his eyes. Drew raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, um, I'm back." He says awkwardly. A thick silence falls on us. Drew breaks it, "So, what's Newbie doing here?" He ask Rebel. "We're working on a project for music." Rebel explains. "Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say. "Okay." Rebel says. 

When I get ready to round the corner I hear fierce whispering. I stop to eavesdrop, "Do you really think it's a wise idea to bring him here? I know how much you want to keep it a secret." Drew whispers. "I know, but I didn't expect you to come over!" I hear Rebel reply. "Well, mom wanted me to drop of some money." Drew whispers. "I don't want it!" Rebel replies fiercely. "I told her you'd say that, but Rebel you can't keep working the hours you do! You should just return home!" He replies. "I can't and won't not after he-" Rebel starts to say, but just like in a book or movie I make one wrong move and make a sound causing him to stop talking. To cover up I take a silent step back and walk out no-nonchalantly. "So, your going to go hang out with your girlfriend?" I Rebel says as I come into view. "Um, yeah. Mom wanted me to tell you first." He says. He sucks at lying. What was that conversation about? "Okay, see you later." He says as Drew leaves. Drew looks and say to me, "Now don't do anything perverted to my cute little brother!" Smirking he shuts the door. We both blush. "Um, want to get back to work?" I ask akwardly. Rebel nods and we go back to his room. 

We toss around notes for about another hour. Then, my grandma calls telling me to come back for dinner. I'm about to leave when I ask, "Hey do you want to come over for dinner tonight?" His eyes widen in surprise. "I wish I could, but it's my turn to make dinner for the family tonight." He says tilting his head with an apologetic smile. "Oh, it's okay. Maybe some other time." I say leaving. "Yeah maybe. See you tomorrow." He says waving. "Yeah, see ya." I wave back.

When I get home I smell meat. I seat my guitar down and head into the kitchen where Grandma is putting the last touches on dinner. "I'm starving! What's for dinner?" I ask giving her a kiss on the check. She laughs. "Cube steak, mash potatoes, and corn. Now go wash up and sit at the table." She shos me away. "Okay." I wash my hands and go and sit at the made table with my Grandpa. "What's up Gramps?" I ask. "Who you calling Gramps, boy?" He ask. "Who you callin' boy?" I shoot back and we both start laughing. Grandma comes out and dishes out the food. We eat talking about our days.

 ___

A/N:

The next thing will have what Angel played and if you don't get the video's you can find them on Quotev or if you follow this link it will take you to a playlist with it

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwpI-Fh3wKwphyAjB_Lil9gt9JCegrvH8