Prologue

"That's absurd!" I whispered angrily at Jimin. He then frowned and hugged me closer grabbing my shirt.

"Taehyung-ah, you might gain something while dating her." Jimin, my best friend since 5th grade reasoned. I pushed him aside and sighed. 

"Just because she seemed single and unapproachable does not mean she'll be a perfect person to indirectly play your game." I rose my left brow as he began chuckling.

Not cute, Jimin. Not Cute.

 "Dude, if you get close to her and of course, do the most absurd thing - date her your secret will not be revealed" Jimin in an almost demonic voice insisted. I gave him a stern look.

"Is there anything else than dating her? I mean, I can't do it. It's cliché." I rolled my eyes at him as I open up my locker.

"Well, are you that person who easily falls though?" Jimin asked while he was getting his books on his locker. I stopped midway from getting my pencil case.

No, but..

"No buts. Didn't you told me a hundred times that you are fed up to your crazy fan girls?"

"Beside. How would they react if they find out you are more on the feminine side, huh?" Jimin added as he turn around already finished gathering his stuffs.

"But there is still boys who are soft spoken than me?" He shook his head and drop onto his seat. I followed him and sat across him.

"Taehyung-ah, in our age, people like you who like getting their nails done, going to the salon at least twice a month, getting a spa and massage every Saturday, and etc. is considered you know, a girl. in your case, a gay." He whispered as I got closer to him.

"It's not my fault my that my mom made me think that I was a girl in my whole childhood. I could still remember seeing those bullies lift my skirt up."  I leaned onto my seat looking  dejected.

"Just this one Taehyung. Maybe once you're mom knows that you're dating, she can now stop urging you to have a blind date with her amigas' daughters" Jimin rolled his eyes while pouting.

"Fine, I'll do it. If I make her fall within 2 months, you'll have to cut your hair in a perfect bowl cut dyed to purple."

"Deal"

fck. I'm really gonna do this.

I am not satisfied with the plot because it was rushed and some chapters are just short and dumb. Thank you to all readers. I will explain why I change some things in the epilogue thank you. Stay safe everyone!