Lizard's prey

Jisoo

"As a for your punishment, You two will clean the whole gym until 7 at night. Are we clear?"

I rolled my eyes and saluted with fake enthusiasm at the fat principal seating in front of us with a pizza on the table.

why pizza on a principal's table?

"You may start Cleaning! Hurry up or you two will be locked out." The principal then shooed us and started munching his pizza, totally forgetting about his image.

I sighed and dragged Taehyung away from that pig's pen.

"Then, Suddenly the two heard a sound from the outside. It was keys dangling and the door being locked. And the two were locked until dawn breaks in, a chance for the two young souls to reun-"

"fck" he groaned.

cliches' not in mah blood

"For the love of squirrels, Kim Jisoo! Stop kicking my shells, you fcking penguin" He cursed and cursed until his face flushed red and began stomping still clutching his Shells , walking towards the gym.

Sorry, not sorry.

Then we started cleaning.

"Im tired!" Its not even half an hour and he is already sprawled onto the floor looking exhausted.

Just how many Joules did he take in the morning?

"Get up or I'll sweep up your ass" I softly nudge his leg with my foot. He groaned and looked at me with a meaningful eyes.

yuck

"Why does my heart beats so fast whenever I'm with you?" He said slowly with a serious expression. He just looked into my eyes as if we was waiting for my answer. so, I did.

"We lost to much energy bickerin, pulling and kicking you, that's why." I shrugged my shoulders and His face turned blank. 

Oh, Were now live seeing a lizard hunt down its prey.

He blinked and shook his and laughing so hard. he then covered his eyes with his arm and heard him sigh.

Why did the lizard convulsed?

"Can we be friends?" He asked after he stood up.

"No." I answered quickly and ignore his questions.

Taehyung

WHY?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Did she noticed my secret?

Please no, I cant lose this bet.

I sighed and started cleaning, She really didn't talked to me the whole time until we finished cleaning. We were about to go out when our shoulders touch. I jerked at the feeling.

"Bye" She said and walked out. I didn't  ran after her. But i thought about what happened earlier.

"Why did I just blurt out that my heart beats fast whenever I'm with her?" I grumbled and messed my hair. I am so annoyed at myself, really annoyed. Why would I say that to her?

I went home looking dead and saw my penthouse light up.

Is the Boys here?

"Namjoon hyung?"

He came back? when?

"Hey, Can I get a welcome hug?" He smiled and extended his arm and I squealed running fast to his arm. Namjoon hyung was always the one who comforted me and gave me advice. But whe were in junior year, He went to America to pursue his music career.

"Gosh, I missed you so much hyung!" I yelled and they all chuckled.

"You still bi?" he chuckled and ruined my hair.

"Nah, his turning straight" I threw my bag to Jungkook and I heard him wheeze. I then glared the two- Jimin, who is laughing his ass out. And jungkook who grinned showing his bunny teeth.

Why am I even friends with these two?

"So, who is the girl" Namjoon hyung asked having that expression that i dread, the perverted one.

"A penguin" I said honestly.

WHAT THE DUCK!

"Huh? Your in love with an animal? SO how would you call yourself now?" They all snickered and hitting my back.

"Jisoo. SHe is a human for fck sake!" I yelled at them and they stop laughing and looked at the each other.

" Wait! Kim Jisoo? The hell men, She is my friend and she is-" He stop midway.

"She is a what hyung?" I ask lowering my voice. I didn't know my hyung And Jisoo were friends. And Just want to crawl out of me and punch Namjoon.

Fck, What am I even saying? Compose yourself Taehyung, Relax...

"What! When did you two became friends?" I asked again this time im not containing my anger anymore.

"Since the day I joined the music club!" He put his hands in the air and laugh when he saw my expression soften.

"Dude, what happened to you?" Jimin asked smirking.

"That is not what you think"

"yeash, It is"They chorused.

fck me