Kiss and Make Up

Jisoo

Where did that dumb lizard go?

I took the stairs and have been lost here for like a freaking centuries. This house sure have a lots of rooms.

I sighed when I found myself in a dead end, in a veranda. The place peaceful but no lizard was found. I took a glance down and saw many roses planted down and boy, they are magnificent.

Where did the lizard go?

"They are beautiful right, the roses?" The familiar voice said.

Finally!

I nodded before turning around. I looked at him who seem relax by now.

"Do you really have to walk out like a drama bitch?" I smirked while walking closer to him. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Your damN fault" HE rolled his eyes making me giggle. I seriously missed the way he roll his eyes. 

He just ignored my giggles and pulled me to the dining room where his parents and sister are. They are just eating like nothing happened.

But, I didnt missed the way her mother smirked before he came in.

"Thanks for inviting us mom, dad. We have ti go now."  He casually said and still not releasing my hand but, almost gripping it.

Her mother laughed. I smiled a little and said my goodbye. We then got out of that mansion.

That was a fast lunch for sure

"Where we gonna go?" I looked at Taehyung. He pushed his bottom lips down before answering.

"Are you in for Karaoke?" i slightly glance at my side.

What?

"Sure, but why?"

"Just wanna cool down after rejection" HE laughed and stepped on his accelerator.

"Is that supposed only by you or with your friends? not with the girl who rejected you?" I sarcastically said and rose my eyebrow at him.

He really is a crazy one for sure.

He nodded before answering.

"So that we'll get drunk and you know the rest" he cooly said while turning on the radio.

We havent talked all moring~

Bang my head. bang my head against the wall~

Im scared~

Im falling~

It was Kiss and Make Up by DUA LIPA and BLACKPINK.

"I dont know what are the rest are" I asked.

HE drew a smug looked on his face and smirked.

"I know you had hots for me babe"

Fudge?!

"The fck you saying Tae, I do not had those ewws for you. You damN lizard!" I lightly punched his stomach and he faked being hurt.

"Shut up and just drive"

"yeash maam"

I rolled my eyes.

Finally we have arrived to the Karaoke place.

Taehyung

Were wasted alright....

I kinda regret inviting her here. But here is apenguin singin her heart out.

Shes really cute, I might die.

I know we are drunk but I can still manage going home. or should I say getting her HOME.

I chuckled at my dirty thoughts as I watch and listen to her singing love yourself byJustin Bieber.

"Jisoooo! That is my baee!"

"I hate you for rejecting me but I love you for being you~" I shouted as I clang oh to her back like a panda.

The song then ended and I am still close to her.

"Hmm~ you smell good~" I groggily said ner her ear that I was sure made her shiver.

I gave her a smile before attacking her lips.

AND THAT MY FRIEND, IS HOW WE STARTED MAKING OUT

Is this being rejected feels like?

damN I love her lips.

It has been a long moment before we broke apart, catching our breaths.

"You kissed back babe~" I teased her pinching her nose that made her all red.

"Its your effing fault! Im drunk you da-" I stopped her with a peck.

Another points for KIM TAEHYUNG

"Just say the truth, the truth that you like me~"

"Who would like you!" She pushed me but I was fast for caging her in my arms.

"Na- ah~ Says the one who kissed back" I looked at her lovingly but still kept my naughty smile.

She looked at me and nodded.

She like me.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

SHE LIKES MEH

I then too was cut to my train of thoughts by those luscious lips of her.

And Im dead.

THIS SUCKS AND IS CRINGEY AS FCK.

BUT heyyy imma back updatinggg.