Really

Taehyung

"OH, really Taehyung?" She rose a brow and look at me amused. I eagerly nodded.

"Do friends kiss and date?" I rolled my eyes at her and she clicked her tongue.

"Yes!" Shit.

"But mom. please just leave everything to me!" I was really mortified for her to find a way in finding me a perfect girlfriend.

How dreadful that is!

"Tomorrow at lunch bring her and lets have lunch at our house" she waved goodbye while I just stood there watching her figure disappear.

Sherlocks!

Just when I was stupidly rejected, I'll have to invite her. I shouted my grief and i threw punches on my poor pillow.

Then I looked at the clock. It was still early. I went out of my penthouse and went to the elevator.

"Damn that girl makes me go to miles" I gritted my teeth as I imagined her being splashed by a water by me.

I mentally flipped my hair and rolled my eyes, starting my engine.

Finally I was now infront of their apartment's door and I knocked.

'weytttt' A voice yelled from the other side.

Jennie.

"Taehyung? why you here?" She asked while she held a dog close to her. The dog look to me and growled.

bitcjh, I hate you too.

"IS jisoo here?" I asked, still glaring at the dog.

"She went to someplace. And this is her dog, dalgom!" She pushed the dog towards me and I cringed.

Love dogs but Not you!

"Oh, whos the cutest dog~" I fakely cooed while the animal growled at me.

touche.

"Come in, She must be on her way" Jennie opened the door wide and let me go in.

"What do you want to drink?" She asked handing me dalgom. then the dog barked and want to go to jennie but I HELD her.

Were gonna be friends, so dont sweat it

We had a glaring contest. And for once, I hated a dog so bad.

"Stop glaring at my baby you stupid lizard" A lazy voice spoke behind me scaring me. then she went and grab he baby. I bitterly smiled at her and the god, I fakely smiled.

Im cuter.

"What are doing here?"  She sat across me and crossed her legs. I gulped and averted my vision from her legs to her face.

"Go to lunch with me tomorrow" I looked at her, waiting for a reaction.

"Why would I?" she raised her brows and crossed her arms.

Just like mom's

"Cause she concluded, you and I had A relationship because of that police incident."  I saw her face turned to disgust.

"Youre fault not mine, btch" she slowly spoke. she glared at me and I gulped.

Please, make her say yes!

"fine"

" I knew your gonna reje-" I looked at her.

"really?" she nodded and stood up.

"really"