Idiot

Jisoo

The hell?

"Did you just fcking confess your ass out?" I blankly stare while I say those words slowly. I heard him sigh and start the engine.

"So what? you'll laugh at me? or you'll reject me?" He stuttering. I sighed and looked at him sorrily.

I nodded. I knew he turned to me. He was about to say something but nothing came out of his mouth.  Both of his didnt utter anything words, I was a beginning to get guilty. Again.

DamN why must everything be so complicated?!!

After minutes he parked his car infront of a mansion, Probably his parent's.

"Were here" HE finally spoke.

"I know" I replied wanting to lift up the heavy atmosphere around us.

He didnt reply or retort, He just went out and before I could release my seatbelt, I saw him went to my side and opened the door and held out his hand for me.  He looked serious and blank. I gave him a small smile and took his and went out. he then closed the car door and slung my arm onto his.

Atleast he did not forgot about that...

DAm this is fuking awkward!

Before we could step on to the entrance, A woman who seemed like i her 30's went to us and hugged Taehyung.

Please, CAN this be not those strict mothers we all hated?

"Mom, Come on we are famished!" He lightly raised his voice and his mom laughed at him.

"It is not my fault you came late" His mother replied, smiling motherly. As usual.

"Come, lets go then. Your father are waiting for us" She went to me and smiled.

"Your name dear?" She asked. I gave her her a small smile and replied.

"Kim Jisoo, Maam" She chuckled

Creep

"Just call me mom, will you?" She asked me like one of those creepy torturers you see in the movies.

Nah, just messing with ya'll

"Thanks, m-mom"

DaMn I stuttered.

We then ended up on a large room, the dining room and I saw  a man in the middle. Probably his dad. I also saw a girl who I assume Five years younger than me, and she smiled and waved at us.

"You came back!" The girl said. I was amazed, her voice was mature and had that serious aura around her.

they all have idiot!

"Taeyeon, I missed my old lady!" Taehyung went to her and kissed her cheeks.

Great, you really have to leave me with your mother?

"Stop saying that name!" She pouted and finally ask me.

"Are you this idiot's girlfriend?" She grinned at me and went to me.

"Nope,"

I think i found someone here I can be with..

"And Im Jisoo. Nice to meet you" I smiled. I like kids but I dont think this is a typical kid. I chuckled at my thoughts which she caught and gave me a confused look. I shook my head and smile.

"Im Taeyeon! can I call you Unnie?" she ask and I hesitantly nod. She then pulled me to my seat and Taehyung seated across my while Taeyeon was seating on my right.

"Nice to meet you pretty lady" His dad spoke. I looked at him. Taehyung really looked like him.

"Thank you sir"  he nodded and started eating.

We then too started.

"So, are you two together?" His dad ask. I was about to say no but Taeyeon beat me to it.

"He is probably basted" she laughed at him while taehyung glared at her.

"Oh, unnie. As much as I want you to be my sister in law, I am sorry for you for living with this idiot older brother of mine." She fakely wiped a tear in her eyes and grinned.

"Well guess what?! I am already!" HE stood up and went upstairs.

Oh Oh

His parents laughed. And shook their heads giving me a thumbs up.

What the?