X's and O's

Jisoo

"Come on Jisoo, Its not that bad" I watch him blankly eating fries. I snorted and glared.

WE spent 2 hours Inside a freaking police station!

"Youve just gotta say we were fucking making out you jerk!" I yelled. God knows I want to kill that lizard. That damn lizard. We were questioned things especially why are we making out.

It was so embarrassing that I had to control my temper from murdering that lizard and so as the police officer who keeps smirking at us. And of course he had to look down at taehyung and just had the AUDACITY to  say ' keep it warp kids!' and drank his fcking coffee. I just want to jump off a cliff.

"Well atleast he knows were lovers, Not kidnapping you and me being a Kidnapper."

"You piece of shi-" he silenced me by feeding fries. Then he turn around driving and found us parking outside an amusement park.

Seriously? How cliche is this?!

"I red it in books" He coolly explained when he took a peek of my face and saw my confused  expression plastered onto my face.

Well at least I love amusement parks.  Since my family often went to and Jennie and me enjoyed being here. Also those girls from our province loved going here like almost every 3 days a week.

Better my day better or else. 

"Letss go Babe" He winked and again grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside.

Bitcjk

We walk inside and the first thing he did was taking a photo of us.

SWEET- no, my hair was  All over the place.

I rolled my eyes at him when he started hitting his knees and and laughing his asss out.  I grabbed his cell and took a pic of him being an endangered Walking lizard. I laughed seeing him had his mouth opened and his yes were not there anymore.

HE looks stupid

"YAh! Let me see" he scowled when He finally saw his photo and muttered words I cant comprehend

"Okay lets take a new one this time no laughing and hair all over the place. I nodded. he then went to my back and hugged me with one arm. I was going to protest but he rested his chin onto my shoulder and pressed his lips on my cheeks  and captured that scene.  i stood frozen. Still not understanding what just happened.

Fck.

Taehyung

YUCKKKKKKKKK

That is just a percent of how I felt right now.  Remind me to clean myself thoroughly later, dont want germs living inside my body because of that kiss.

Its your fault though, You pressed your lips on her  cheeks and liked it so much.

I shivered of what my mind just thought.  I then continue my act and finally letting her go. I noticed that she was frozen in place. So I do have an effect on her huh?

i look at the photo and it was bad.

Nah, its not its perfect. 

I ignored my thoughts and had my attention on Jisoo when she started walking away. I ran and went beside her looking like she was hit by truck but been alive and now was pissed as hell.

"lets ride that Pendulum ride" She declared when we were infront of the ride. I gulped and looked at it. 

My ghad!

"Maybe we should go in the carousel" I pulled her but she didnt even nudge. and started pulling toward the entranced. 

Jimin Im sorry if i painted your Precious bike pink.

"Jisoo, Please not this ride!" I exclaimed. I really do not want riding that death ride of hell. She looked at me and smirked.

"Come on Taehyung, Its not that bad" She mimicked my voice and went a seat pulling me beside her. I glared at her and prayed for my soul.

comment ❤

vote and ✔

enjoy💜💚

Im very worried today since A typhoon id going to land fall onto our city and Im afraid its gonna be bad than the previous super typhoon yolanda. 

mga Taga Luzon po ingat po kayo especially sa mga taga la union po.