Rabbits

Jisoo

"Rabbits do live in moon" Taehyung stated as he twirl his pen in a circular motion. I nodded my head and stated.

"yeah, why so?" I then turned my attention in front. And from my peripheral vision, I can see him  looking up and pushed hid bottom lip forward.  

"they seem to be so, you know odd behavior? they hump and nip" I raised my brow. It took me a moment to sink that rabbits are horrifying creatures.  I then turned to his side and smiled.

He is not that bad though,

"you know, You are pretty when you smile" he smiled softly. I smile drop and just nod.

"gotta share what you have there, mates?" The teacher spoke. 

Yeah, I recognize his voice 

 he is always the one who watches us during detention. He had this typical bald hair professors' had. 

"Were planning on our first special date, whether at home or at the park" HE stated coolly. I froze. The class howled and created 'yi' like sound.

What the frick?!

I looked at him angrily. He just wink at me and was about to say something but cut him.

"What the fu-"

"hush a beautiful girl should be speaking vulgar words" he put his finger onto my lips and kissed my cheeks. 

The Teacher cleared his throat and the class became quiet. Then he looked at us again and turned around continuing the lesson. I then turned to the fcking lizard and punch his stomach and he made a 'oomph' sound.  But, I didn't  miss the part where he muttered 'bitchy  leg' 

After that, lunch had came in. I immediately went to Jennie. "Can we first go to the restroom?" she asked, gathering her things. I nodded and followed her looping her arms on the process.

I was about to go inside but, halted my steps. 

Mazing, Kim Jisoo, died because of a powder storm. 

DamN. just how many pressed powder do they put on their heads? I sighed and went to a bench near the restroom.

"Stupid dwarf" heard some voice chuckling beside me. He had this big doe eyes with this stupid expresssion on his face as his friend whisper something to him.

"Jisoo!" His friend Slung an arm around my shoulder. I looked at him sharply and he quickly released his arm and cleared his voice.

"So, Taehyung has a crush on you, you know?" I looked at him. He then muttered 'Jungkook'. I nod and ask.

"that dorky lizard" they chuckled and high fived to one another and nod. I just lifted the side of my lip and shrugged.

"there was one time he was chasing a turtle and had this excited look on his face as the turtle was two steps away from him?" Jimin, I remembered said. 

"I didnt Ask?" I said. their jaw slightly drop. "kidding, tell me more. For future blackmailing." I snickered. 

"Oh he loves the color pink!" 

"he once got chased by a rabbit end hell to one of their school's garden of carrots"

"he hates cockroaches" 

the two happily spilled his secrets and laughed. they all got cut when some voice spoke.

"What great friends you two are" Taehyung sarcastically said and rolled his eyes hitting them. they run and said goodbye to me screaming 'good luck '.

"that was utterly embarrassing" he face palmed and caught sight of Jennie. he stared for too long so I had to pull Jennie away from his sight  that ran over all her body.

BAstard

"goodbye Taehyung" Jennie  waved and smiled shyly. I furrowed my brows. 

"come on Im hungry I might eat some stupid lizard." I gritted my teeth and went away immediately pulling Jennie, who is laughing like a mania

" love you happy lunch" heard him say.

good luck, Kim Stupid lizard taehyung

HOW WAS IT? THE SEEM GET TO BE CLOSER AS EXPECTED. WHAT DO YOU THINK JISOO WILL DO?

TO BE CONTINUEEEEEEE