Blanket

They all went home in the afternoon, right after they had bought food and a few clothes for Levi and Hange. Although Hange would fit into (y/n)'s clothing, and although she had clothes appropriate for Levi to wear, there are just things that they couldn't borrow . (undergarments.)

The two were ecstatic to be outside; to have a taste of the free world without the constant fear of a larger entity living beyond a barrier. Both Hange and Levi wanted to stay there forever, but they knew they must continue on with their story.

"Oh right! We have to figure out how to get us back home." Hange said, walking infront of Levi and (y/n)- Levi carried most of the heavier bags easily.

"We'll talk about it over dinner." She replied.

Once they got home, they set the bags down as she organized its contents into their respected cupboards.

They sat down for an early dinner- which was takeout- and discussed what ever they were going to do.

"Okay," she said pointing to Levi with her fork "He woke up here, and you," She then pointed to Hange "walked in here through your closet. I don't see the connection."

Hange thought for a while, pondering at what possibilities laid. "Maybe those are the possible ways of getting through- sleeping and doors are the two ways. Completely random portals but maybe because they get activated through different areas."

"Alright, then how do we open it whenever we please?" Levi asked.

"We'll carry out expirements throughout the week. I'll list out possible ways that we can test them. (y/n) you can help me." Hange said in exaltation. She had new experiments to work on besides the ones she had to conduct for the titans. She had no choice but to do so, otherwise she wouldn't be able to return to perform her experiments for the titans.

"Sure," She replied. Her curiousity made her enthusiastic.

"Be careful. Even if these experiments are simple, they could still kill you," Levi added, "remember this is shitty-glasses you're working with."

"Right.." she replied, feeling apprehensive to continue with what she had just previously been excited about.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't die in the process of the experiment." Hange reassured her, giving her a thumbs up. "We have to start working on theories though, and list out the possible ways." Hange became serious, showing her that this was her field.

---

Both her and Hange spent countless hours thinking of different possibilities and theories, she'd forgotten she fell asleep.

---

The next morning, she woke up early- her hair a great mess, and her neck aching from the position she slept in. She stretched herself awake, feeling a blanket slide down her back, causing her to look down at the floor. Hange must have put it on me. She might be crazy but she's still considerate. She thought, picking it off the floor.

She looked down onto her notes, remembering all of the things they talked about and how they would conduct their experiments. The experiments consisted of different ridiculous tests, and she contributed to half of these ideas. They all made sense when she was half asleep.

Hange came out of her room, stretching and yawning, wearing clothes she borrowed.

"Thanks for the blanket, Hange. it was very nice of you." She said, folding them.

Hange gave her a confused look, "I didn't..." She then looked at Levi, sleeping on the couch. "Could it be a ghost? Do you think your house is haunted?" She threw her arms in the air, practically shouting, and woke Levi.