Make it All STOP! Please... Make it Stop.

AN:- Chapter Three of, my vow to you, is here everyone! 🤩😆 I hope you all enjoy this chapter and please do let me know what you think of it! Once again I will repeat that this story is very special for me and I hope that no one is offended by my portrayal of certain situations and people as it is a FANFICTION! It's not real and is just a mere figment of my imagination so please do not treat it as if it's real and something more than what it is.

This entire FanFiction will hold triggering events that may upset some people, so please consider yourselves warned and read with caution. This applies for all chapters and not just this one, so please be aware when reading.

Thank you. NOW on with the next chapter! ♥️ Please do enjoy it and also take out the time if you will, to appreciate the picture of our beloved JongHyun up above 🌟🤩

I was lost in their eyes, totally transfixed by his heated stare, my breath stuck in my throat as I peered up totally obliviously into his molten orbs that were also fixed solely on mine. His caramel orbs flickered with a shine of something unknown, his arms automatically winding up around my shivering frame as he held me tightly towards his body, the both of us in a disarray on the floor.

His body was hard and lean against mine and when he held me so gently in a protective cocoon with his beautiful brown mystified orbs, I found myself involuntarily calming down, my shivers slowly subsiding into naught but mere fascination, my own being finding surprising content in the embrace.

Who are you and why do you make me feel so at ease...?

I wished in that minute that I still had the capacity to speak because there were a million things running rampage in my head but somehow for some weird reason seeing him halted them all, placing my entire beings attention solely on him and his every move. My lips burned to vocalise the heavy turmoil in my throbbing mind but parting my ruby red mouth did nothing and if possible only made me look like an even bigger fool in front of him. I was a gaping, crying mess of a woman in front of a total stranger who no doubt was more than alarmed at having had me fallen so haphazardly on top of him.

His eyes were full of surprise and a little discomfort at the sudden way I had been hurtled onto him but even then it wasn't hard to make out that he did seem like someone I had distinctively seen somewhere before. Even in my pained reverie, I was able to make out that he was a face I had seen before... but where had I seen him was the real question?!

He just looked so goddamn familiar...

It was getting annoying now, how I just couldn't seem to shake that one thought off my mind. His eyes were wide open as he gazed up at me, lips parted in surprise. My own orbs peered back at him in just as much mystification as he was me, my heart just somehow knowing that I knew him...

Like a fleeting blurry image whizzing in the endless depths of my mind.

Akin to a feeling of territorial familiarity from a dream long forgotten and lost to time itself...

My own heated eyes clenched shut in pain, the feeling of not being able to breathe consuming my lungs with a sharp jolt, my breaths coming out in shaky pants and wheezes. His face that had once before mirrored shock and rapt curiosity was now steadfastly transgressing into underlined worry and panic. His hands were warm on my back and believe it or not were the only things keeping me from slipping into the cruel contraptions that I knew my mind was capable of conjuring up to torture me.

I had a sick sense of humor and giving myself mental anguish was not something that was beyond my capabilities at all. The happenings of my past didn't ever leave me, or more like I could never seem to let them go...