🚬 Four Cigarettes 🚬

Markell sat down on the couch with a bit of a pained grunt as the wound from the icicle taken to the stomach wasn't exactly healing. However, he seemed...relaxed. Even a small smile was on his face even if it was only a bit visible. Digging into his pockets, he grabbed his lighter and cigarettes, taking out a cigarette and lighting it as he normally would.

He felt something get dropped next to him on the couch and rose an eyebrow before groaning a little as he saw it was his journal. Digging in his pockets once again, he took out a pen and began to write.

Journal,

Well, recently has been rather fun. Note the sarcasm. So, you remember that shadow thing I was talking about last time? Ja, turns out it was still here. And it took over in a way. Well, of my mind that is. Fauchereve, which is what he called himself, took me to a dreamworld. Had everything I wanted. Except my family.

He did something and...until I saw Arnold and Loki, I genuinely hated them. I was fine by myself. I had snapped at Loki but they snapped me back into my normal self. I'm glad if I'm gonna be honest.

You see, people tend to think that I don't care about my family. But truth be told...I̶ c̶a̶r̶e̶ a̶ l̶o̶t̶ nevermind. It's not important.

Anyway, I think I may have actually gained my first player's respect. How? Well, Viktor's first player attacked us, Arnold's first player...Peter, I think it was, froze up, I took the icicle to the stomach. Why? Well, I don't care if I don't see eye to eye with Mathias but if Arnold had frozen up and was going to get an Icicle through the head, I would have wanted Mathias to do the same thing for him.

Speaking of Icicle, the wound has healed yet, oddly enough. Then again, I'm not so certain François's have either. Ah, but he has Oliver, he'll be fine. I'm not going to tell Loki because I don't want him to worry. He's worried enough about me just these two weeks. I'm not worrying him more.