💉 Fourteen Missing Cigarettes 💉

It was Markell and Maree who were the only ones at the house. Loki, Lenka, and Bernard had to do something and Arnold had decided to tag along with them. So, right now, the two were simply talking in the kitchen, both enjoying a soda. Everything was fine.

Until there was a knock at the door.

Neither knew why a chill went up their spines. But a chill went up their spines.

"Stay here," Markell said to Maree as she stood up.

Though reluctant, Maree nods as Markell cautiously walks over to the front door. When he does, he's met with a familiar man to him. The man had wavy dark brown hair that was neatly combed back and dark brown eyes to match. He had stubbles much like Markell's but neater. Markell knew this man because not too long ago, the man had asked for help with an impossible task. But, that was another story.

"Can I help you?" Markell asked in Danish, surprised when the man asked a question back in Danish.

"You are Markell Køhler, correct?" The man asks, a slow nod coming from Markell.

The next even happened so quickly, it was almost a blur to the Dane.

Two men stepped up.

One man held Markell while the other injected something into his neck.

But Markell knew it was a lethal injection as everything went black.

"Alright, get him in the van," The mysterious says, jumping a little when a new voice came through.

"You are not taking Markell anywhere!" Maree growls as she held her axe tightly.

The man sighed in annoyance before snapping his fingers, causing three men to enter the house. Each held a gun in their hand. Maree growled, watching them carefully before she suddenly lashed out, swinging at the men. She hit one man in the chest, the gash a deep one as he had been too close.

Maree yelped in pain when she felt a bullet hit her shoulder. However, that only fuelled her anger as she turns and swings at the man who shot her. She grazed his cheek but, suddenly, she was on her knees, her hands being held behind her back as well as her axe. The man who had summoned the men into the house approached Maree. He kneeled down before grabbing her chin roughly.

"Nantahala National Forest. Remember that," The man says simply before Maree is knocked out and the men leave.

And you would know none of this until you talked to Maree.