🚬 Twelve Cigarettes 🚬

A soft sigh escaped the Dane as he put out his cigarette, rubbing his face a little as if to wake himself up. And truth be told, Markell was, just a little bit. He was part of the no sleep trio for a reason after all.

He went to the bathroom, going to change his contracts as the ones he wore had dried out. Carefully, he took them out, throwing them away before he goes to grab his box of contracts. He froze when he saw the box missing before he groans in frustration.

"Dammit, I ran out last month and forgot to pick up a box," Markell grumbles to himself before he walks back to his room. "Guess we're going natural for a few days."

Catching sight of his journal, he sighed once more. He shook his head, going to walk away and leave it but stopped. He had been told to use it as a sort of vent and maybe he could.

Reluctantly, Markell picked up his journal and began to write.

Journal,

Hey. So, guess who got caught in the woods? Ja, this Dane. Got found by Lenka and Bernard. Arnold lead them to me. Kid seems to be avoiding me. Does he think I'm mad at him?

I'm not.

And besides, I can tell neither Lenka nor Bernard know why I was in the woods, they just know I was. But, both are smart enough to figure it out. I'm just glad they hadn't come about 3 minutes earlier. They don't need to see that side of me.

Moving on, I'm still worried about Loki. I'm well aware that he's still upset about the whole shadow possessing him and that. Either that or he's gotten past it but doesn't want to make an appearance. That or he has and I've been to stupid to notice. Either way, I just hope he's doing better.

Also, Lenka might be coming to live with me? I don't know. Before he began to avoid me, Arnold asked me something about how I'd feel if Lenka lived with us. I wouldn't mind at all in all honesty. I l̶i̶k̶ don't mind her company. But in the end, it's her choice.

Also, guess who forgot to get a box of new contacts? Ja, this stupid Dane. I can get my contacts in a few days but it feels so...weird to not be wearing contracts. But, I guess this is fine for now.

With that, Markell put the journal away, glancing at his cigarette box before he lights up a new cigarette.