🚬 Fifteen Cigarettes 🚬

A cigarette hung loosely in Markell's mouth as he sighed softly, leaning his head against the headboard of his and Lenka's bed. He smiled softly as he thought of the positives, more specifically, how he and Lenka were now together.

As he took a drag from his cigarette, he noticed an all too familiar journal in the bed. As he had finally gotten use to it, he simply shrugged and picked it up before he began writing.

Journal,

Us nations just don't get a break when it comes to humans. You see, this guy named Luke took a bunch of us personifications. Why? Well, his sister had cancer and we nation's have suppressed magic, whether we know it or not. Oliver confirmed this. We escaped and hid out an island. But of course, that peace didn't last.

Luke attacked some of our capitals so we had to go back. Thora and I died. But, of course, I'm back. Ja, anyway, let's get to the best thing that happened within all of that chaos.

Lenka and I are together.

I don't think you realize how happy I am. I've honestly liked Lenka for a long time. But, I was always afraid of being rejected. Now, my fear is that I'm going to mess this all up somehow.

I should hide this since Lenka and I share a room. Oh, also, Maree and Loki are together, and Bernard and Thora are together.

About damn time.