🚬 Thirteen Cigarettes 🚬

Markell was at a lose. He paced around his room, unsure of what to do.

"Relax, Markell. Just relax. Everything is going to be fine," Markell says to himself before he sits down on his bed, the pitch black angel wings wrapping around him slightly in a protective manner.

They were wings of a fallen Angel.

But the wings weren't what Markell was concerned about. Oh no, he was concerned about Lenka. Perhaps he'd write his concern down. When he saw the journal, he didn't take time to think about if he wanted to write or not, he simply wrote.

Journal,

Things just keep getting worse and worse when I think everything is going to be okay, don't they? The answer is yes. They do. Why you ask? Well, that's a great question. Let's review.

Loki was happy, Lenka was coming to live with us, Arnold wasn't avoiding me anymore, everything was fine. Then, I went to check on Lenka because she was still at her apartment.

When I do, she's not there. And I see a trail of ash on the ground. I follow it and there's this man standing there. And Lenka.

Burning.

I don't know what exactly happened but Lenka became the fire in a sense. Her skin darkened, and her hair turned a more orangish color. She remember everyone luckily so she didn't have amnesia. Well...almost everyone.

She didn't know who I was.

Do you know how much that hurt? It was like if she had stabbed me with a smile on her face as she did so. I...I don't know why it hurt. Maybe I was just kinda jealous? I don't know. But it felt like that pain that I felt when Bernard said he was leaving. But, I didn't get angry...

I almost lost her though. I had to tell Loki what happened and he tried a spell that Oliver gave us to reverse whatever spell was put on Lenka but...it backfired. I don't know what exactly was going on but her outfit was turning black and so was her hair and the flame that was over her heart was flickering.

I told her to focus on keeping the flame going and kept her calm and the fire became a bit more stable and her clothes and hair weren't turning black any more. That was a relief. But, now, there's a new dilemma.

I have wings. Fallen Angel wings to be exact.

I can't let my family know about this. They'd either start questioning what happened or they'd freak out and I don't need them worrying about me. Looks like I'm going to be in my room for a while.

And with that, Markell signed off and sighed softly as he hugs his knees, his wings curling closer towards him.

He was unaware that his journal ended up on a shelf outside his room.