Welcome Rookie!

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) I walk in holding my head up high, I've trained enough for this and I'm ready to take on everything ahead of me. I park my motorcycle and approach the door, I see a camera watching me. "Hi, I'm the rookie agent (Y/N) and I am here for my first mission, Hunnigan recruited me". After awhile I hear the operator respond with a stern "you may proceed." I walk in and see many people sitting at desks working. I look around and see my boss talking to a man, the guy has blonde hair and a brown jacket on. I averted my eyes to a board with the presidents daughter, I walk over and look at the photo. I closely observe her face so I can remember..."yeah right", I snatched the photo off the wall and put it in my pocket, there was no way in hell I could remember in a quick second. "(Y/N)!" , I turn around to see my boss calling me over. I turn around and proceed to walk toward him, at the corner of my eye I see a sort of skinny guy staring at me. I turn my head and do a sarcastic girly wave, he blinks surprisingly and  shakes his head, I chuckle. I walk up to my boss and the...blonde hair guy, I say "You called?". 

"Yes I did, this is agent Kennedy..your partner for this mission", I turn to agent Kennedy and greet him, "Great to know that you will be accompanying me on this mission" he responds with a relaxed "right back, at ya". 

"You two, be ready tomorrow. The car will be picking you up early", agent Kennedy and I nod. While my boss was walking away, I turn to Kennedy and say "See you then". I proceed to walk out the door, not turning back. I flip open my phone to call in for tomorrow, "Let the game begin".