Press Start to Play

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) I wake up and first thing I do is get dressed. I wear skinny black jeans with a long sleeve, low cut black shirt. For shoes I just put on short, heeled black boots. "Okay, now it's time to figure out where to put my equipment". The equipment I use is simple, I basically use a grappling gun, two tiny Uzi guns, and well a knife. I decided to put both of my Uzi guns strapped against my thighs, while my grappling gun was tied behind my mid back with my knife under it. I get my equipment settled and look in the mirror...."I'll wear a trench coat over this". I put on the trench coat and head out the door. "Kinda cold" I say to myself while walking to my motorcycle. I prepare for this awkward car ride with agent Kennedy, I start riding.

I arrive to the spot where the car is, I first see two men standing by the car door talking away, while agent Kennedy is just looking away at something, I guess wondering in his thoughts. I walk up to the car, waiting for the two men to notice me or start this trip. Agent Kennedy notices me losing my patience, and that is just what happened! I put to fingers up to my mouth and whistle loud, "So, are we just gonna stand here and chat or start to go?"

"Ah sorry Senorita, we will go now", I turn around to see agent Kennedy smirk. I walk pasted him to go around the car and sit on the right side. I open the door to see already agent Kennedy sitting in the car, I get in the car and close the door. I quickly turn my head to the window to look outside, one of the men says "It's gonna be a long trip, so get comfortable". 

Time passes, after a while one of the men say "Yo, who are you guys really? Come on tell us". No response just plain silence after the man asked. The silence broke after the man continued this stupid small talk, with him saying "You two are a long way from home. You have my sympathies" I rolled my eyes, not long after agent Kennedy spoke. He said "Guess that's the locals way of breaking the ice", I whispered "no doubt about it". Agent Kennedy smirked slightly, "Anyway, you know what this is all about. Our assignment is to search for the president's missing daughter". The man who started this talk said shockingly "What, only the two of you?"

Agent Kennedy was not amused at all, he responded with a sarcastic "I'm sure you boys didn't just tag along so we could sing Kumbayah together at some scout bonfire. Then again, maybe you did". As amusing this was for me, it wasn't for the guy who started all of this. The irritated man said "Oh, you crazy Americans. It's an direct order from the chief himself. I tell you it's no big thing", Kennedy responded "We're counting on you guys" after he said that he turned to me for a response. "Sure, hopefully you guys can pull through" I said sarcastically. The time passes until we finally arrive.