Round 1

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) We pull up into a seemingly dead forest, the man driving puts the car in park and proceeds to say "Just up ahead is the village", I prepared myself to get out the car until agent Kennedy spoke to the men, "We will go and have a look around". The STILL irritated  small talk man suggested "we'll stay and watch the car, don't want to get any parking tickets". Kennedy responds with a annoyed "right, parking tickets" while getting out of the car, after he said that I played along saying "Like you need to worry about those". I step out of the car and went around it with Kennedy whispering under his breath "Jeez, who are these guys", the man driving heard what he said and rolled down his window, "Hey, did you say something", I responded "Nope, nothing whatsoever", I turned around to the pathway. Agent Kennedy and I heard a radio static, which made Kennedy quickly pull out his G.R.V.T walkie talkie.  Hunnigan quickly appears on the screen and says "Leon and (Y/N) I hope you can hear me, I'm Ingrid Hunnigan. I'll be your support on this mission." After one minute of talking about the mission we end the call. We started to walk upon this little house/cabin, while approaching I say to agent Kennedy "So, your name is Leon", he responded with a calm "yeah, is it that surprising?"

Jokingly I say "Not really, I've heard worse", He stops in his tracks while I just keep walking to the building. We got closer and closer til we finally got to the open door, "weird" I think to myself. We both walk into the old house and see a man tending a fire, Leon breaking the silence says "Uh, excuse me? Sir?", I shook my head and walked up to the guy, gesturing Leon to follow. I put my arm up saying "Go ahead, talk to him". The man turns around while Leon pulls out a picture of the presidents daughter. "I was wondering if you might recognize the girl in this photograph" Leon says, although it didn't help when the strange man started talking in Spanish that I couldn't make out. To make matters worse Leon just had to say sarcastically "sorry to have bothered you". While we both turned around I noticed the man was grabbing something, AN AXE!? I shouted "Leon move!" we both moved over and dodged the swing. "Stay back!" Leon said. I rolled my eyes another time for unnecessary stupidity, "Freeze!" Leon shouted as the man walked toward us, "I said Freeze!" I sigh and say "I don't think Freeze is his word Leon". Leon accepted the fact that he has to shoot him, so he did. After 3 shots he finally fell to the ground, "well then" I said, until Leon looked at me irritated. It was just straight silence until the car we arrived in sped off and crashed! Leon and I looked out the window to see villagers with weapons coming in.  Leon and I both say "Shit!" at the same time and hear a radio static, Leon pulls out the walkie talkie to chat with Hunnigan, to explain in the shortest way possible, we have to head to the village and save the presidents daughter. Although we have a fight along the way, like I say "Kill one, kill all".