Unspoken Words

(LEON'S POINT OF VIEW) I trust her, even if its a little bit. As we walk down the hall Ashley starts coughing, (Y/N) and I both look at her hand...its filled with blood. "Are you alright?" I say to Ashley while placing a hand on her shoulder, "I'm fine! Leave me Alone!" she screams and runs away. (Y/N) chases after her only to notice spikes were popping out of the ground, (Y/N) pushes her back and hold her with one arm while backing up. One by one the spikes kept popping out, (Y/N) constantly pushes her back until they hit a wall, Ashley lays her back against the wall to catch a breath. Long shackles tie around Ashley and the wall spins, "Ashley!" I yell at her. "Wha-What's going on!?" Ashley responds until the wall finally closes. (Y/N) puts her hand on the wall to see if any buttons are there, but nothing. (Y/N) says "Leon, I don't know where she went" she turns to face me until two guys in robes crash through the ceiling and grab her. "Leon!" She yells, while she gets zipped up. "(Y/N)!"

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) Everything...is black, ugh my neck hurts like hell. I flutter open my eyes and notice my change of clothes, "Hilarious" I say while looking down at myself.

I look up to notice I'm in a bedroom, "I don't even want to think about why I'm here"

I look up to notice I'm in a bedroom, "I don't even want to think about why I'm here". I stand up in the chair I'm sitting in and charge backwards towards the wall to break it. The chair breaks and I pull my arms apart to untie the rope holding them, "Now where are my things?" I place my hand on my hip until I hear my device ringing from a wardrobe. "Nice spot", I walk towards the wardrobe and open it only to spot my grapple gun, device, and a crossbow. I answer the call just to hear Wesker, "Are you alright?"

(Y/N)- "Never been better"

(Time Skip)

(LEON'S POINT OF VIEW) I walk into a room, while walking I notice footsteps behind me. Not long after I feel a gun pressed against my lower back, "Put your hands where I can see them" I hear a lady speak. "Sorry, following a lady's lead just isn't my style" I say to her. "Put them up...now" she says, I quickly turn around to discharge her arm until she kicks the gun out of my hand and does a hand spring. While doing that I grab my knife and run towards her just before she could aim the gun at me, I aim the knife at her neck. "Bit of advice, try using knifes next time. Works better for close encounters" as I say that I take her gun and empty it, to then throw it on the floor.

(Ada)- "Leon...long time no see" she removes her glasses and drops it.

(Leon)- "Ada..so it is true"

(Ada)- "True about what?"

(Leon)- "You, working with Wesker"

(Ada)- "Maybe...at least I don't switch sides like she does."

(Leon)- "She?"

(Ada)- "(Y/N)...it turns out in Raccoon City she was one of the people who didn't die. Her father was a free agent, he was close to killing Wesker although....things went sideways"

(Leon)- "What do you mean?"

(Ada)- "Wesker and her Dad were not friends when this first started out, Wesker personally had a thing for (Y/N). Turns out during Raccoon City she was about to leave until her dad...well y'know, so when that happened (Y/N) disappeared from everyone."

(Leon)- "So, What does this have to do with her?"

(Ada)- "She has anti-bodies that only researchers wish to have, that makes her the biggest threat in the world. Not only that but she has the training to take down 5 B.O.W's"

(Leon)- "Why does Wesker want her?"

(Ada)- "Who knows? Marriage? Kids? A family?"

(Leon)- "Then..why are you here?"

(Ada)- "What's it to you?"

(Leon)- "Why did you show up like this? Why tell me this?"

(Ada)- "Heh...still doing your homework" after she says that a ringing goes off flashing Leon, resulting in her grabbing her gun and running to the window.

(Ada)- "see you around..." she jumps out the window while Leon calls her name out.

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) Wesker gave me coordinates to where Ashley is located, although I told him I need to know where Leon is first. So after hours of making my way back I finally arrive to where Leon is, I grapple my way in this weird building and look down the balcony to notice a tiny man waiting for an arrival. I hear a few claps after a hear the double doors open, its Leon!

(Tiny Man)- "So nice you could join us, Mr. Scott Kennedy"

(Leon)- "You again!"

(Tiny Man)- "The sacred right that is about to begin at this tower shall endure the girls with magnificent powers, (Y/N) will join us while Ashley becomes one of us"

(Leon)- "This is no ritual, its terrorism"

(Tiny Man)- "Isn't that a popular word these days, not to worry we prepared a special ritual for you" as he says this he raises his hand up until a knife goes through it. He struggles in pain, while everyone is silent. Then his body guard starts to grab the knife, my eyes widen and I grapple down. As I push Leon out of the way I notice a figure on the roof.

(Leon)- "(Y/N)?" after he says that he runs after them yelling "STOP!"

(Y/N)- "Rough day for the both of us, anyway I would explain what's happening but I've gotta run"

(Leon)- "Wait!" he says running after me.

(Y/N)- I turn around knowing what he'll ask, so I just fill in one of the blanks by saying "What Ada said is true, don't hold that against you.." I then turn around and grapple away hearing a yell from Leon saying "(Y/N)!!"