A Sacrifice

(Time Skip)

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) After a few hours of constant fighting I decide to take a break, I push my back up against a wall and catch a breath. Peaceful silence until I hear my device ringing, I look just to see Wesker calling me again....I answer with hesitation.

(Wesker)- "(Y/N) why haven't you been answering my calls?"

(Y/N)- "Reasons, anyway I looked around in the place and found nothing. So tell me you have an escape route for me to leave in".

(Wesker)- "I do, but until you talk to me you're staying there" I roll my eyes.

(Y/N)- "Alright fine, I know your plan. You're trying to kill Leon, and well.....I know you have a thing for me". Wesker stays silent after I say that.

(Wesker)- "Well how did you figure out everything?"

(Y/N)- "A little help from a friend, listen I know what you did and I don't feel the same".

(Wesker)- "How come darling?" he says with confidence.

(Y/N)- "You killed my father, so the escape plan you have for me....drop it cause I won't be needing your help anymore" I end the call, I feel my blood boil. Not long after I receive another call but its from my earpiece.

(Y/N)- "What's up?" I say while walking.

(Mike)- "I'm here to rescue you guys, where are you?"

(Y/N)- "Mike, save Leon don't come after me. Although I have to make sure, where is he?"

(Mike)- "I'll send you coordinates and (Y/N)....are you sure about this?"

(Y/N)- "I'm positive" I say calmly to him.

(Mike)- "Alright, see you on the other side".

(Time Skip)

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) I see Leon walk into an unfamiliar room surrounded by rock walls, I follow him in. I get close to him about to tap his shoulder until he coughs, "Leon...you okay?" I say while getting closer to him. He tries to stand up straight and says "(Y/N)....I'm fine", "No you're not" I say and put my arm on his shoulder. I turn to face him until he stands up straight and looks at me, he gets closer to me while I back up. "L-Leon?" I say until he puts an arm around my waist, "L-Leon!".

(LEON'S POINT OF VIEW) I slowly turn to her, she looked so concerned. I felt the urge to come closer and closer....I put my arm around her waist continuing to get closer...until she shouted my name trying to pull away. I instantly felt anger and started to choke her with both of my arms, tighter and tighter my grip was getting. I couldn't stop, I wanted to but I couldn't...it felt right.

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) I kept on trying to breathe while struggling to release from his grip. "UGH!" I kept yelling until I heard a familiar voice say "Move back a bit!" I back up enough for Ada to step in and stab him in the thigh. I kick him back til he's on the floor rolling away, I stand back while Ada gets in front of me. I start to gasp for air while Ada points her pistol at him, her arm blocking me for protection. Ada looks back at me she opens her mouth to say something until Leon gets up.

(Leon)- "I-I'm S-sorry (Y/N)" he grabs pills and swallows them. I can't say anything, my throat is still tight.

(Ada)- "We have to get that parasite out of your body" she says while lowering her pistol and arm.

(Y/N)- "N-no..kidding" I say while stretching my neck and adjusting my dress.

(Leon)- "Before that, I got to save Ashley" he says while looking at Ada then back at me.

(Ada)- "Fine let's all split up, you alright (Y/N)"

(Y/N)- "You could say that" I say going to the far door. Ada leaves through the other door while I finished my sentence. I start to twist the knob of a door until I hear footsteps get close, I turn around to see Leon approaching me. He stops when I turn around.

(Leon)- "Sorry, it was the parasite" he starts to rub the back of his neck nervously.

(Y/N)- "It's alright I know, just save Ashley. I'll meet you there...promise" I walk out shutting the door behind me.

(LEON'S POINT OF VIEW) I feel bad for her I do, but her eyes they were red again...will she be okay? I snap out of it and start to proceed looking for Ashley, suddenly I find a room with Ashley in a glass case.

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) "It has to be here! I turn the corner and find the building where Ashley is. I start to approach the door until I get hit in the back of my head. I drop to the ground struggling to stay awake, "Take her, and leave her to rot" I hear a man say. I look up to see Wesker with two guards. I finally give in and close my eyes.

(Time Skip)

(LEON'S POINT OF VIEW) I run out of the room with Ashley, I look around to see nobody. "Something is not right, she isn't here" I say, "Ashley stay here". I run up to the construction elevator and go up. As I arrive up I see (Y/N) tied up and hung, "(Y/N)!" I yell as I see her wake up. I look over to Saddler waiting for me, he lifts his hand up to control me but it doesn't work. "Better try a new trick cause that one is getting old" I say while lifting up my knife. I throw the knife to the rope that holds (Y/N) I run over to catch her. I catch her bridal style, collapsing into my arms she squeals a bit making me smirk. "You alright?" I say looking into her eyes, "I've been better" she replies. We stare at each other for a bit until she says "I don't have a lot of time, the parasite is still in me. Leave the island at once" she grunts. "What!? You have time the parasite could be taken out of you" I say with shock. "Kill Saddler, trust me." she says that while jumping out of my arms, she looks over to Ada giving a nod. 

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) I start to run away, jumping down onto the other platform. "(Y/N)!" I hear Leon yell. I feel my heart shatter after hear that, I shake my head and call Ada. "(Y/N) where did you go? I need you here with me and Leon!" she yells. "I have some things to take care of, take care of him and yourself. Trust me I can't be there right now". I end the call and start to tear up, I can't go back because I have this parasite that Saddler can use against me. Wesker won't leave this island until he knows I'm dead, so I'll show him I'm still alive.