Forgotten Waters

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) "Wait, do you see that?" I say, Leon responds with a shaken "Yeah." In my head I just kept wondering why is everyone like this, I turn to Leon and give a concerned look. While looking at him I notice his eyes widen with fear, "What is it?" I say. Very quickly Leon turns me around, "What the..f-" I was cut off with a big bloody shark jumping out of the water and eating our drivers body. "Shit!" Leon says, I stand looking out into the water...I have no fear left in me. What I just saw can't top anything else, or so I thought..."I cant't believe what I'm saying but we have no other route, I don't know what that was but we gotta do it" I say to Leon. "I agree with you" he faintly says, "Let's use that boat" after Leon finished his sentence he pointed to a nearby boat floating in the water. We both approach the boat with a bad feeling in our stomachs, Leon jumps down and offers his hand. I say in my head "Ill ease up on him for now", I take his hand and plop down. I sit in the front while Leon steers the boat, we start moving fast and I can feel the wind hit my face, causing my hair to move back. I want to close my eyes but I can't, I have to keep a sharp eye out. After a few seconds go by we see us getting closer to the shore, I say "Well, that was quick". I turn around to look at Leon, he was staring at the water...he looked back at me and opened his mouth to say something, until we felt a wave go underneath us. I turned around to look in front of us, the second I turn around I see the big shark pop his head out and slam the water, by doing that the boat did a big leap and went backwards. I fell backwards about to fall off the boat until I felt arms wrap around me. "Ah!" I hear Leon say, I look up and instantly see his face looking around, I get up quickly and look around as well. "Leon, wheres the little anchor?" I say panicking, "What anchor?" Leon responds back. The shark plops back in the water making our boat almost tip over.

I look back at Leon in a panic, he looks back at me confused. "We got to go right no-" I get cut off once again, but this time it's by the shark. Leon and I fall back on to the boat surprised at the shark, the anchor that was on the boat got stuck on the shark. The shark started to swim super fast making it uneasy to balance. Leon and I get up on our feet and notice he's circling us around, I notice that we have harpoons. "Leon the harpoons!" I yell at him, we both grab the harpoons chucking it at the shark. We start to see the shark bleed on his back, although that didn't stop it. The shark goes under the boat and appears in the front, making the boat tip over just enough to make us fall in the water. I swim up just to see Leon on the other side of me, I start noticing its coming for Leon. I see Leon swim and I start swimming too, I make it to the boat trying to grab on and pull myself up. I struggle for a while until I see the shark heading for me, I felt a hand grab me and pull me up to the boat. Leon and I were soaking wet, but that didn't stop us, we had to survive. It took minutes before we could get the shark to stop, we kept throwing harpoons non-stop. We both had finally two harpoons left, so we looked at each other and turned back to the shark. The shark mouth finally opened and we threw our harpoons at the same time, it went in the sharks mouth. We saw the shark in pain, not long until it finally disappeared. I plop down in my seat and sigh, I see Leon still standing looking for the shark. Leon finally stops and looks at me, breaking are stare we hear a rope zooming into the water. We both look down and notice the anchors rope is attached to Leon's leg! Leon slips in the boat, making the rope tighten on his leg. "You've got to be kidding me" I say with frustration, I take out my knife and start rapidly cutting the rope. I finally cut the rope making the boat bounce back, which result in me falling face first into Leon. I look up and I realize my head was resting on Leon's chest, Leon looks back at me and I jump back to my seat. "Ugh, Let's just get to shore" Leon says tiredly, I respond with a shy "Ah, o-okay".