Eye of The Bridges

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) After stepping out, Leon and I go back to the village. While going back to the village Leon tries to make small talk with me, and I hate small talk. "So, how long have you been training for this?" Leon says. I respond already knowing what he's gonna say, "Three years". "Only Three years?" He says shockingly, "I was advanced in my training, so they decided to put me in this field" I say with no extent to the conversation.

(Leon)- "You know how serious this job gets right?" after saying that he stops in his place and turns to me. I continued to walk.

(Y/N)- "I think i'm aware of what could happen, your acting like we just got here" while saying that I stop in my tracks just 5 inches in front of him. "So, if you could stop worrying about me that would be great. I don't mean to be rude but we got a mission here and i'm not planning to fail it so soon." I say with a stern voice to him.

(Leon)- "Who said we're gonna fail?" He says that while smirking, he starts to walk forward and so do I. 

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) Leon and I get to the village to find it empty, we both agreed to split up and search for the pathway. We both look around until Leon finds the pathway, "This way" Leon says. I tilt my head and follow, we arrive to a strange place...its not the church but it looked like a shaft or a construction zone. I instantly notice a faster way above us, although its too high to reach, so I get an idea. "Leon you head this route, i'll take the other alright?" 

(Leon)- "I don't think we should split up, it's better if we are together"

(Y/N)- "Well I wasn't asking for approval" I sigh. "Listen, we will meet up at the end of this. I'm pretty sure we both will be alright."

(Leon)- "I am not sure about thi-"

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW) Before letting Leon finish his sentence I take out my grappling gun and aim it up, I shoot and zoom off into the upper platform. Before continuing to walk I shout to Leon "Good Luck, see you soon". I notice this bridge cuts off, so I got stuck although there is a pole blocking the way. Once again I grabbed my grappling gun and shot it at the pole, making myself go over to the other side. Long story short, I had to fight villagers and probably so did Leon. I notice a strange building at the end of this wooden bridge, I head over just to see only a window. I quietly jump through the window and turn around to see Leon waiting for my arrival, "What took you so long?" Leon asks. "Traffic Jam" I say sarcastically, after saying that Leon and I head over to a door. Before opening the door completely we hear muffled talking, of course it was in Spanish. Leon and I sneak through the door and turn to see the.."Big Cheese!"

I get thrown across across the room, I hit my head on a table and feel a stinging pain. I start to get dizzy and look for Leon, I flutter my eyes a couple of times before I see Leon getting strangled. I try to move myself but I lose my balance easily, I grab my knife before I hear a big thud on the ground. I notice the guy dropped him, not long after I hear him say "You carry the same blood as us it seems". Leon grabs his neck and looks over to me, he notices I am hurt so he grabs my torso pulling my back with him. The tension increases until we both hear "Never the less your an outsider, just remember if you become unpleasant to our eyes you'll face severe consequences " says the big cheese. After saying that Leon gets up and pulls me up with him, we both instantly say "What? Same Blood?" Not long after we hear radio static, Leon pulls the walkie out of his pocket.

(Hunnigan)- "Guys, I've been able to get some new info that might help you two"

(Leon)- "Fill us in".

(Hunnigan)- "Apparently, there is a religious cult group involved. They are called Los Illuminados"

(Y/N)- I look to Leon with the facial expression saying "told you", "Didn't I say Religion is key around here?"

(Leon)- "Yes you did, anyway Los Illuminados?"...."Hmm, that's a mouthful...sorry we couldn't answer sooner we had an unexpected run in with the village's...big cheese"

(Leon)- "We are alright, he could've kill us but he didn't. He said we had the Same blood"

(Hunnigan)- "Same Blood? Anyway there are more important things right now, you two Find that church!"

(LEON'S POINT OF VIEW) After receiving the call, (Y/N) and I head over to a another door in the hallway. Before entering I heard (Y/N) say "I see a fire escape by that window" she points toward a far window. "Ill check it out, you have a look in there." I nod my head and approach the door as she jumps through the window, I open the door and walk in. At first I didn't notice anything until I see the Big Cheese again! I get thrown out of the doorway and drop my gun, the big cheese goes over me and steps on my chest. His foot gets heavier and heavier until I see something in the window. 

____________________________________________________

HELLO MY READERS! SORRY IF I MISSPELL ANYTHING, AND HOPEFULLY YOU ARE LIKING THIS STORY SO FAR! <3