six

Setting Jimin down on his bed, Jungkook stared into boy's eyes. "Jimin, are you okay?"

The traumatised teenager glanced away with knitted brows, attempting not to cry in front of the peculiar man who seems to be only person protecting him at the moment. "I-I'm fine. . ."

Jungkook stared at him for a minute, obviously not believing him, but shrugged it off as he got and headed for the door.

Before exiting the bedroom, he paused and gazed over his shoulder at Jimin who was tugging on his suit.

"A-Are you leaving? So soon?"

Jungkook flashed him a smile and sat on the bed next to the boy. "You should go to sleep. I have business to attend."

Yawning, Jimin nodded and got under his big, warm blanket with the help of Jungkook.

The two were peacefully silent for a moment until the younger stuttered, "D-Does my father really h-hate me?"

Lifting up Jimin's bangs, Jungkook kissed his forehead and headed for the door.

"Sweet dreams, Jimin."

~

Jimin suddenly no longer felt soft bedsheets, but a cold, metal table beneath him. His wrists and ankles stung as the boy tried to yank free from ropes keeping him still.

"J-Jungkook? Jungkook!?" Jimin screamed for his only protector until his voice went hoarse. Before he could continue, ominous footsteps echoed towards him.

False hope flashed on the scared teenager's face. "Is that you, Jung- "

The man staring down at him was definitely not Jungkook.

Jimin flinched when the stranger lifted up the boy's shirt and caressed his bare skin. The man didn't stop at that, his cold hand slithered up Jimin's bare chest making the restrained teenager whimper and beg him to stop.

No matter how much Jimin insisted on the stranger to stop, he never did.

The man silently leaned down towards Jimin's face until they were inches apart. "Please stop. . ."

As if the boy's pleas were never said, the man's eyes continued to be blank as he stared at Jimin's scared ones.

Leaning down further until there was no more space between the two, the silent stranger parted his lips on the teenager's neck and kissed until a mark was made. Pausing before standing back up, the man let out a ghostly whisper, "The Lobo will come for you."

~

Abruptly waking up, Jimin sat alone in his dark room with a shock expression while he rubbed his stinging neck.

Getting out of bed with caution, he advanced towards his mirror and gazed at his neck where a bruise was forming.

A bruise in the same spot the man in Jimin's dream kissed.

Shivering slightly, the boy noticed how desperate for water he was and left his bedroom in search for a drink.

Looking left and right, the halls were deserted to Jimin's dismay. No maid or Jungkook in sight.

Nervously, he began to blindly walk, having no idea where the kitchen is and after minutes of searching he seemed to find Jungkook's office.

Peeking into the door left ajar, Jimin saw Jungkook on the phone. Curiosity getting the best of him, the boy began to eavesdrop even though he was taught he shouldn't.

"I have obtain him, father. What shall I do?" Jungkook slowly sauntered around the room as we chatted with what seemed to be his father.

"Just wait!?" The man said in disbelief. "All to respect, I don't think it's possible to just wait for your arrival. Other clans are slowly realizing his location, I have to do something soon."

Jimin was engulfed in the conversation, he did not notice the other presence behind him until she spoked. "Excuse me, but you are not allowed here without Mister Jeon's," the maid stated with annoyance.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry. . ." She ignored the boy and grabbed his wrist, guiding him back to his bedroom.

"Mister Jeon told you to rest. Do as he says."

"I-I will."

Getting into bed, I closed my eyes tight, but never fell back asleep. The stranger in my dreams haunt me.