Its Lucy

Lucy's POV

I put on my school uniform which consists of a grey flats, long black knee high stockings, a grey ruffled skirt, a white button down blouse, and last of all a cute blue bow around the shirt collar.

Lucy's uniform ❤️

After that I ran downstairs and ate a salad I made the night before. I'm not used to making breakfast, when I lived with my dad maids would always make it for us, well me.

My dad was always to busy to talk to me, unless he was mad... then he always had a lot to say and do and hurt.

That's all behind me now! Even though I'm in high school I've saved up a hefty amount of money from my moms will. It's enough for me to get through two years of rent.

I looked down at my watch to see what time it was. And to my surprise it was 7:30 AM

Oh no!

I'm gonna be late!

"Kyaa!" I screamed as I shoved my books in my bag and slid the half eaten salad into the trash.

With that I grabbed my backpack and left for school in a rush.

Ahh! this is one of those times that I wish I had a car!

As I ran through the streets I saw a man on a motorcycle making loud noises with his engine. I didn't pay much attention to that though because I have places to be!

Much to my surprise the man on the motorcycle drove up to me.

"Hey girlie need a ride?"
The man said in a deep husky voice

Without thinking I hopped on.

He started driving away.
The wind in my hair felt so nice...

He's so warm, as wel--

Wait

Hold

On

Just

One

Minute

It occurred to me...

THAT HE COULD BE A KIDNAPPER!

I shrieked as loud as I could.
And I started hyperventilating.

Stay calm

Stay calm

Stay calm