Quiet Convorsation

Hey guys 👋 I want to thank you so much for 5k!! You have no idea how much this means to me. I know I haven't been the best with updating, and I've been going through some stuff... but there are a couple people I would like to thank.
Naluforlife1123
Lexiandsunshot
travellover2405
And every one else! You are all so amazing and wonderful...

I was getting nervous, I don't want to be alone with Natsu. Well he is my friend, I should have nothing to worry about. Besides it was hard enough when Natsu didn't talk to me.

"So Natsu, do you like the cafe?" I asked awkwardly as he turned his attention to me.

My heart was still pounding, despite feeling comfortable with Natsu. I still have this weird feeling in the back of my head.

"I love it, It's always great to see you there Luce" Natsu replied with his signature million dollar smile.

I laughed to myself "Since when have you been such a gentleman?hmm?" I asked with a zealous expression on my face.
This is fine Lucy, don't worry! You're fine! Fine! You are A-Okay!

"I don't knooooooow" He responded sheepishly as he moved his right arm to his head and brushed it through his hair.

Now that I think about it. This isn't awkward at all, I was making a mountain out of a tiny rock. Our dialogue continued, peacefully too.

*ting* *ting*

The crowed looked at the direction of the source of the sound. The source of the commotion was Jellal, who was about to make a toast. For the first time ever, Erza looked embarrassed. I wasn't the only one who noticed apparently. Everyone was laughing at Erza's unusual nature. That is until Jellal spoke up "Hello! We would like to thank everyone for coming to our anniversary party, we made it three years! Wow... So I would like to make a toast for my lovely Erza, she was always there for me through love and pain. Erza, I love you... And I always will" He said as he hopped down from the couch and fully embraced Erza and gave her a long loving kiss.

Awwww

After this everyone went back to what they were doing, except for me. I was balling, that was so cute. They are so perfect for each other! "Lucy staaahp the water works" A deep voice said from behind me.

Its true was a crying mess. "N-Natsu, heh, sorry. It's just that they are so perfect for eachother" I said as I wiped my eyes

Natsu gave me a slight chuckle he pulled me into a hug "So why are you sad?"

"I'm not sad, I'm... Emotional" I said which earned a look of undeniable confusion of my own words.
I sighed and dismissed his clueless, why am I friends with this loser. I thought to myself as I chuckled.

"You are weird. Oh, and before I forget. I have two akeboshi concert tickets, and Mitana doesn't want to go with me... so?" He asked looking a little anxious.

Meanwhile I was completely oblivious that he was asking me to go to the concert with him. "So?" I replied

He shifted his feet but stayed mostly in place "Want to go with me" He continued

My face formed an 'o'. I nodded almost immediately. "I love Akeboshi"

"I think your saying you love me" Natsu joked with one eyebrow raised.
I giggled as a smile played out across my face, and...a...blush...???

I dismissed this new feeling of heat in my cheeks and my heart effervescing.
"Yeah sure, think whatever you want Natsu"

"Okay it's next week on Thursday night, I'll pick you up at like– seven pm." Natsu said to get back to the topic at hand.
I nodded "Alright"

My heart is beating slightly faster than usual. That's odd, I kind of like this feeling though. I mean it's an adrenaline rush, I feel so awake. Honestly, it's hard to pinpoint as a single emotion. But it's, wOw!

"LuLu, c'mere"

Mitana?

"O-okay" I said
She took that as a que to take my hand, and bring me to the bathroom... oh boy, what now?

"Mitana what are we doing in he—"
Warm feeling against my lips, I know this all to well...

My eyes widened in shock, I was right. For the moment I was mentally paralyzed, I forgot I could move. All had changed in one simple moment. My senses came back to me "GetOffMeYouB1tch" the words con-jumbled out of my mouth.