Dancing and a job

Btw the titles click bait----
This chapter is dedicated to my old cat Jasper, love you 😘

Natsu's POV
I was just about ready to leave I fed happy and put on my coat. I was excited to go to Lucy's house. Even though it was just a movie, I liked spending time with her. And all of my friends. Lucy and I are different, probably because of how our friendship started.
I walked a block and a half and made a left turn on to her street. Then I wondered her house, the door was unlocked so I figured that meant to come in. I don't hear her upstairs.
I looked at the table, and observed it had chipped edges. Then my eyes went onto the table, with bated breath I read one of the monthly bills and her credit card amount. I knew I shouldn't looked into this, but I did.
The. There on the table was the cost for the window I accidentally broke...
I gasped. It was such a large amount I mean really!! I can't fathom why it would cost that much.
I immediately wanted to talk to Lucy, and try to at least pay for the window.

I bolted upstairs, at a loss for words. Apparently, I didn't need any. She was gone.
Where could she be?
I questioned, he laptop was still on. I should stop while I'm ahead and I should leave...
Natsu don't go on her computer!
I warned myself, I'm a horrible person. I shouldn't go any farther.
I decided not to, I sat on her unbelievably soft bed, I only now realized it was freezing.

I truly am horrible, I thought in remorse.

Lucy POV
I was dancing with fate, when I went into the building. It was a small cafe, where you could adopt cats.
I just might adopt them all

I cooed as I walked through that doorway. The person who looked like a little girl named Mavis, was the owner. She saw my working papers in my bag and screamed
"Ahhh! Your hired"

She couldn't be just hired a serial killer! WOW MMM OKAY.
Her eyes were deadlocked on my chest which made me feel a bit uncomfortable.
But hey I have a job, or at least I think I do. Oh boy this is akward

Hey guys, short chapter I know... I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK OKAY??
Well anyways please read this->
I'm starting a KakashixReader book called Wonderful
Please read and vote, remember I love all of you!!!