MiTaNa

"Luuuu!" She whine playfully

I couldn't even move, my mind hadn't even begun to process the whole situation. She smirked at me then reconnected our lips.
Nope

Nope

Nope

NADA!

I finally pushed her off me, and I stormed out of the bathroom we were standing in. My lips pursed, my mouth felt bitter. Why is it always parties!

My first priority was to look for Natsu, my eyes scanned the living room. Not here, next... the dining room. He's not here either!

The search fell apart quickly, I remembered Luke. I know it's not the same with Luke and Mitana. But it still hurts! I can't describe to you how it feels, but it's not good.

I felt something hot on my cheek, tears. The salty taste I know all too well. I've been over at Erzas house countless times, I knew exactly where I could go to find some quiet. A mad dash was made to the stairs, I received multiple weird looks from multiple people. One in particular caught my eye, Natsu. It didn't matter now, well it did. But I'll have to tell him later because he won't be able to understand me in this state.

I went upstairs to Erzas bedroom, and sat, then cried. I went into a tiny ball on her bed, and kept crying. I feel so, so broke. I took a glance at my wrist, scars, and turns of them. The layers of PTSD fell on me.

My Mothers death

My dads abuse

Luke

And now Mitana

I am sick, I can't keep my head on. Maybe some breathing exercises will help. I closed my eyes, and deeply inhaled. Then held the breath for awhile until releasing it. And repeat.

I did this for awhile, and when I felt ready I got up and headed down stairs. I'm just being irrational, right? I managed to calm myself enough to speak, I didn't even want to know how bad I looked.
Natsu caught my eye again, so I stepped towards him. I became more wary of my path and dodged ever person who walked by me.
I arrived next to Natsu.
I tried to bring myself too speak, but I couldn't say anything. He just stood still, looking at me in confusion.
Once I took back control, again, I managed to bark out "Mitana happens too like me, so umm yeah, byeee."
I quickly dismissed him in fear of the unknown, his reaction. I turned on my heels and made a run for it. But, of course, Natsu did that thing where he grabs my wrist and pulls me super close to him.

My body was very close to his, pressing against his. He didn't look upset or even annoyed.
"Lucy I know"

Guys the next chapter I am publishing TODAY it will be over 1000 it might be over 2000, and it has the goood stuff