Thank You

Guys THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K!
I know I haven't been updating much recently, but I've been working on a few chapters Soo I'll update soon!!! Don't worry Nalu is coming soon!
---/

I've been so busy these past few weeks and Natsu got a new girlfriend, of course. I feel really weird whenever I'm around her, I just get this always feeling. I mean she is a perfectly delightful person, but something is off. I can't put my finger on it but mark my words.
"Lucy are you coming" she called out to.

I smiled and ran over to her, she held my hand. Which made me feel a little awkward. Okay, I guess...

Mitana Suzanè, is her name... I swear I know her somewhere!
"Lucyyy, stop spacing out!" She whined as she pouted.
"Heh, sorry" I said sheepishly

Our hands were still intertwined and my hands were really sweaty. She just squeezed my hand and started humming 'sister cities'.
Which is one of my favorite songs, but does she know that? This is really confusing, I think she is a lesbian.
I mean there is nothing wrong with being lesbian but, I'm not. And she is dating my best friend, does Natsu know?
We neared my apartment, finally. I didn't want to stay with her for much longer, so once we reached the door I quickly went inside.
"Byeee LuLu" she said as she stood way to close to my door
Only Levy calls me that...
"Bye Mitana" I said abruptly as I closed the door quickly.
I don't want to be rude or judge to quickly. But I feel like I should tell Natsu, but I don't want to ruin their relationship.
I guess I should tell him, right? Nah, maybe I should just observe and make myself sure that I'm right or not right.

So it was a Friday, Mitana has been walking me home for awhile now. Yesterday she told me about a party that she was going to with Natsu. Natsu didn't tell me about it, so I figured that I shouldn't go. Then he told me about it today, so I'm going. So if she does anything, sketchy... I'll tell Natsu.

I had a good hour to get ready so I had enough time to shower, which I did. I used my favorite vanilla soap. Then I dried my hair and put it into four braids. I then blow dried the braid and finished getting ready. My outfit consisted of a maroon skirt that went four inches above my knees, long black socks with two red stripes at the top. And a white form blouse. Then I took the braids out of my hair, giving it a nice wavy effect.

With a spray of perfume, and some light makeup, I was ready to go. I then put on my shoes which were black booties with a one and a half inch heal.

Levy, as if on que, pulled up and rolled down her window as she said "Get in loser"

I just smiled and walked over two the car and hopped in the front seat.

Normally I wouldn't go out to parties, but this was Erza and Jellals anniversary party. "So how many years have they been dating?" I asked as Levy looked in thought.

"Well, I think three years" she smiled as I paused to think about when they first started dating.

"I got them a something they probably don't remember... They colored in a picture frame a couple years ago, for thanksgiving. It was when they first started dating, I saved it because I though I could give it to them later." I said as Levy gave me a look of question

"Well why didn't you?" She asked, still keeping her eyes on the road.

"I guess I never had the time, ya know. Stuff happened and I didn't really have time for my social life. And I forgot" I said with a curt smile

She returned the smile, and nodded knowingly.
Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind getting a boyfriend... I'm past Luke, although I haven't fully recovered. I think I'm ready for a relationship, I just need to keep it slow.

With that we arrived at the party, which was at Erza's house. Levy and I got out, looking like rockstars if I may add.
Erza opened the door and greeted me as we entered her home. A couple seconds later I felt a presence by my side. Of course, Mitana was standing there. I'm not gonna lie, she looked great.
She was wearing retro ripped jeans and had a red plaid jacket wrapped around her waist. Then she wore a simple T-Shirt with the words Fairy Tail Academy written on it.

"Woooow, you lol absolutely fabulous Lu!" She cheered as she took my hand.

I awkwardly laughed and returned the compliment. Where is she taking me?
This question answered itself, when we arrived at Natsu's... feet?

Some girl along the way tripped Mitana who fell backwards onto me. "Wow don't go falling for me Mitana" Natsu said as she helped her and I up.

She chuckled and playfully punches his arm "too late for that, buddy!"

I inevitably started to become the third wheel. I was going to back away when I saw Gray whisper something to Mitana.
Mitana gave him a look of concern and followed Gray, which didn't seem to concern Natsu too much.
That left the two of us alone.