When You're Insecure

A/N: So to be honest I don't really see Sofia being all that insecure. Like she slays and owns everythin So this will just be about how she helps you.

"Sofia I don't know about this," you say as you walk out of the bed room into living room.

Sofia was on the couch reading a magazine and patiently waiting for you so you could go to a party. Even though it really was just a get together she'd asked you to be a little dressy and since you always had to be in comfy/workable clothing this definitely was not you forte.

She'd picked up a simple outfit: a dress, one of her leather jackets, and matching heels. She'd already done your hair and makeup which you were always more for a natural look so you didn't have much of a problem with that. Just like you didn't have a problem with the outfit. Until now.

You didn't know what it was. Just something about the whole outfit and being dressed up made your stomach go crazy. You wanted to look good of course, but you asked yourself if you looked "good enough" but you didn't even know what "good enough" was.

"Can I take a rain check?" You asked nervously.

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I don't feel good?"

"You were excited about this two hours ago," she rolled her eyes with a smile and went back to her magazine. "No buts. Now go get your heels."

"But—" You began.

"Y/N/N," she interrupted and you pouted by did as told.

When you walked out she looked up once more, giving you her gorgeous smile and saying, "You look beautiful."

"You think?" You asked eagerly

"You think?" You asked eagerly. "I want to make you've look good."

She stood up, walking over to you. For once she had to look up slightly which amused you. She cupped your cheeks and kisses you very gently as to not mess up either of your makeup.

"You dont need to worry about that," she smiled. "You make me look good even if you're in sweats."

"So that's an option?"

You both laughed and she shook her head.

"You're beautiful in anything and I wanted you to dress up so I could show you off a little bit," she admitted. "Plus you never go to parties so we gotta go big."

"This is why I never go to parties," you sighed. "I don't need to dress up to lay on the couch and eat food."

"Mhm, you do that later," she started pulling yo hot the door. "Now, we're gonna have to arrive fashionably late."

You rolled your eyes and sighed but yet she had made you forget about being insecure. As well as making the party pretty dang great.