You Helping Sofia Get Ready

"C'mon Sof lets go!" You called out. "We're going to be late!"

"I'm almost ready!" She called back. Yeah, heard that ten minutes ago... you thought and rolled your eyes.

You are taking her to an interview and then going to lunch with her mom. After you had to be at work so her and her mom would probably go out. Speaking of her mom, Laura should be here—

There was a knock on the door and when you answered it Sofia's mom was there.

"Is mija ready?" Laura asked as she greeted you with a hug.

"Almost," you laughed and closed the door behind her. "Excuse me."

Laura made herself comfortable as you walked back to Sofia's room. You knocked and entered, sighing in frustration as she was standing there in the mirror trying on a hat.

"Belle—"

"Should I wear this hat? What do you think? Too much? Not enough?" She asked quickly.

Don't fall for it Y/N, you're gonna be late if you do... But she looks so cute— NO!

"Sure it looks great," you quickly turned back to the door. "Let's go."

"But baby—"

"Your mom's here."

"Oh my gosh! Why didn't you say so?!" She quickly rushed past you almost knocking you over.

"I tried..." you groaned and followed her.

She was hugging her mom and they were speaking in Spanish which you had given up asking why they were talking about as they did it  often. You opened the door and cleared your throat. They looked over and walked out, not saying anything to you.

You rubberneck your already tired eyes and sighed. It's been less than a minute and they're in their own little world, you thought. It's adorable but still!

"Y/N hurry up! We're going to be late!" Sofia said mockingly.

"Oh shut up Sof," you groaned.

"What was that?"

"Nothing! I'll be right down!" You locked the door and rushed down opening her car door for her and her mom.

"Oh Y/N, we need to find Sofia a proper outfit for today," Laura said as you started driving.

It took everything in you not to slam on the gas. You just spent an hour of time —which could have been used for sleeping— on helping Sofia get ready. Now you had to sit through them shopping?

"Jesus hates me..." you mumbled to yourself as you drove around letting them direct you on where to go so they could find an outfit.

"We'll be back in a bit," Sofia said before getting out.

You put in your best smile even though you were dying on the inside. Shopping wasn't your thing and Sofia knew that but got a kick out of watching you being bored out of your mind or something. One time she asked you to go pick up some leggings for her since she was busy that day and you swore to god you were in there for three days trying to find a damned things.

Sofia pouted as she leaned over and you had already looked away. You were getting comfy as you knew "a bit" meant thirty minutes which was enough for a nap.

"Ahem," Sofia said and you looked over at her.

"What?"

"You really are worse than me," she said and leaned over and kissed you. You blushed and tried to be petty but c'mon... it's Sofia. You'd have to be pretty dumb not to kiss back right? Right.

A/N: I just wanted to do something cute and I have no idea about fashion so this is like highkey me 😂

ALSO IM SO SO SORRY BOUT THE LATE UPDATE IK I UPDATE A LOT EARLIER IN THE DAY BUT I JSUT WENT BACK TO SCHOOL AND STUFF IS SO CRAZY RN I LOVE TOU ALL THO ❤️❤️❤️❤️