Chapter 2

As our feet dug into the branches of the trees I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Something isn't right, but I don't know what. I surged some chakra into my eyes, I could see everything so much more clearly the trees moved with the breeze, the intense green leaves danced gracefully. I could see a squirrel 100 feet away from us, sniffing the air with interest it's ears shifting slightly.

As we continued to jump on the branches I looked to my left and saw a kunai darting towards us, its metal shining brightly as it moved in slow motion. I pulled out a shuriken and threw it swiftly at the oncoming object. The kunai that was once coming towards us was now impaled into a tree. My feet slid to a halt on the hard ground, the dirt kicking up under me as my eyes darted to where the flying object emerged.

"What the hell." I said more to myself, I heard the dirt grit together behind me as I glanced to Shisui and Itachi who had stopped looking in the direction where the kunai came from. Their once onyx eyes were engulfed with red, they both furrowed their brows in confusion.

"What do you want?" Shisui called out into the woods, his eyes were fixed at one spot in the trees. Shisui flicked his wrist with ease and kunai slid under his tight grasp. My eyes were fixed to the shifting in the branches, above us. There's 4 of them, we can take them out quickly. I flicked my wrist and in and instant I felt the comfort of my kunai.

A man had emerged and shrugged his shoulders at Shisui's question, chuckling to himself. He was tall and his face was looking very amused as he stared at us. He ran his hand through his long brown hair his face shifted to irritation. He looked at us with disgust as he spat his words at us with venom lacing them.

"You are Uchiha aren't you, I can see from your symbol. You are prudent creatures and need to stay in the Uchiha village. We don't want your kind in the Hidden Leaf." He said narrowing his eyes at us, I could see anger drowning them. He pulled a kunai out and yelled to us as he pointed the sharp blade in our direction.

"We will kill you all!"

Shisui smiled to himself, watching the man closely he narrowed his eyes as he shifted them from left to right scanning the area. Shisui body flickered behind the man in an instant with a smile on his face. With the sharingan I could see his movements in slow motion, his body flicker technique was amazing. He had mastered it so quickly, and one of his best techniques.

I watched closely seeing 3 figures emerge from the trees as they darted down to me and Itachi. Itachi watched them intensely, his eyes glued to their body movements. He pulled out a few kunia throwing them gracefully at the 3 approaching targets. The kunai were moving slowly and I saw my chance, focusing the chakra in my feet I shoved myself into air throwing a shuriken at one of the kunai. They clashed into one another vigorously, getting redirected. I smirked to myself as my hands did their dance, fitting into one another making signs.

"Fireball jutsu!" Flames erupted from my mouth as I aimed for the farthest person, I managed to cut them off as they flipped out of the way of the burning flames. My eyes were attracted to the shining medal of my trusted kunai, perfect calculation.

The person pulled out a kunai flinging it in my direction, my eyes studied the oncoming threat. There was a scroll attached to this particular kunai, my eyes focused further. A bomb? A shuriken came from my right knocking the explosive away from me. Itachi.

My feet hit the rough dirt as I looked up to see my kunai sink deep into the persons neck they let out a loud grunt falling to the ground. I glanced at Itachi seeing him easily dodging the attacks from the other 2 men. One of them made hand signs and I could see what he was going to do, I watched him and flipped backwards getting some distance. Itachi gave himself some space from the man.

"Acidic Sludge!" He yelled and a purplish ball appeared heading towards Itachi. I could see Itachi doing hand signs quickly, as the ball engulfed his body. Itachi came from behind him, swinging his leg in the side of the guys head. The man flew into a tree making a loud crunch as the bones in his spine broke.

Shisui was handling himself nicely, dodging the man with ease, he was extremely focused. In a swift movement he stabbed his kunai into the mans stomach, I saw his mouth spew out blood. My eye redirected focus on the fight in front of me. I saw the last man standing and my hands began to make signs fitting comfortably into one another.

"Fireball jutsu!" I yelled, red flames emerged from my mouth, I flicked my wrist and a few kunai slid between my fingers. I flicked my hand sending them swiftly behind the flames I just dispersed. Itachi glanced over and smiled as he flickered behind my flames, his body cloaked from the world.

The world around me slowed down again, I saw Itachi's fingers grasp the end of the kunai bringing it into his palm. The chakra gathering in his feet evenly as he pushed off the heated ground. In a flash the kunai sunk into the girls chest, she didn't even have enough time to scream in pain, Itachi flipped over her landing smoothly on the ground.

"We should get moving, we need to report this." Shisui said motioning us to go. I nodded to him and Itachi as we starting jumping through the branches again. The moon eliminating a gentle light on us as the cool breeze brushed our skin.

As we made it back to the village we had relaxed some, people were still moving around subtly. We went to report the incident to the Uchiha Police, telling them what took place in the forest. Their was a lot of commotion between them, saying the Leaf Village were playing dirty and needed to stay on their side of the village. As we walked out I looked to Shisui and Itachi, and spoke.

"Things are becoming more intense around here, between the Uchiha and Leaf." I said to them as we walked by a few lit stores, our shadows walked beside us as we continued down the road. They both nodded in agreement, continuing down the path with a short moment of silence.

"We can't have another war, their was no justice in their death." Itachi said, looking to the ground as he spoke. The stray hair around his face swayed forward. The 3 of us know all to well of the war that happened, so many people lost their lives. After Itachi said that we stayed silent the rest of the walk to our homes. Another war.