Chapter 12

We traveled through the trees quickly, my eyes darted around desperately searching for Shisui's chakra. The leaves flickered violently as we tried to move faster in our search. I could see 6 chakra's in front of us I glanced to Itachi who nodded. My hands danced together recognizing one of the chakra's in front of us. 

Pulling my finger up to my mouth a fireball shot from my lips extending straight through the forest into a clearing, Itachi flickered to a heavily wounded Shisui catching him before he hit the ground. The other 5 people slammed into the trees around us from the force of the fireball letting out a grunt

"Shisui!" I yelled as I flickered to Itachi looking at a Shisui who now only had his left eye, fresh blood trickled down his cheek. I looked to Itachi desperately searching for an answer then Shisui spoke up.

"Thought you were going home." His smile was small as he looked at us, I shook my head slowly.

"We had a bad feeling so we came looking for you." I said softly, and he smiled a little bigger before replying.

"I'm glad you guys did."He said looking between us his eye looked thankful.

"We need to move away from here Itachi." I said looking around. Itachi nodded holding Shisui's arm over his shoulder firmly and jumped into the trees quickly. I took another glance around at the 5 ninja's, narrowing my eyes. Anbu?

We quickly made our way through the trees, getting a few hundred yards away from where we once were. Itachi set Shisui down making sure he was steady before fulling releasing him. I looked around at the area we were at, we had come here before. The large cliff complemented the waterfall behind it as it rushed down. Shisui let out a small sigh walking to the cliff looking to the rushing waterfall, before he spoke.

"Seems there is no way to stop the Uchiha's plan. If internal warfare breaks out in the leaf the neighboring countries will invade, and war will begin.." Shisui said watching the waterfall closely as the breeze ran through his hair making it dance lightly.

He turned back glancing at us, the blood from his right eye was continued to run down his cheek. His eyebrows furrowed as he turned to face us, determination crossed his left eye.

"I was planning on using Kotoamatsukami to stop them.. but Donzo took my right eye. He didn't trust what I was trying to do and he will resort to anything to protect the Hidden Leaf. They'll probably come after my left eye too. But before that happens Rose I have to tell you something, or better yet, show you. I believe you are ready for this."

Shisui said walking closer to me before stopping in front of me his onyx eyes turned red. My eyes looked at him questioningly unsure of what he meant, his smile was gentle as he looked down at me.

The world around us seemed to be getting sucked away, becoming distant like a memory. My body didn't feel like my own I felt like I was floating. My eyes observed someone approaching, they widened at the person I saw, it was beloved brother Kiro. I felt a heavy pain in my chest, I wanted to feel his hug again and tell him how I have been growing up to be strong like he always wanted. I wanted to tell him that I was doing okay on my own that I had Itachi and Shisui with me. I wanted to hear his praise again, telling me that he loved me.  But I couldn't, I could only merely watch the scene in front of me.

"Shisui, I will be going to war and I know there has been some talk among the Leaf saying they will betray me. I'm going to let that happen, but before I die my eyes will be placed in your care. Rose, won't understand why im doing this and I don't want her to take the wrong path. You and Itachi have been her friends for a long time and your morals are where they need to be. Please I want you both to keep her safe, let her live her life to the fullest help her be strong. Give these eyes to her when you know she is ready for them."