Chapter 4

"There is a lot going on within the Police Force. Lots of talk of rebellion." Itachi said spinning his ramen on his fork the warm steam slowly drifted up to his face.

Shisui looked down at his bowl, and nodded. Shisui was in the police force so he knew the talk that was being spread around.

"We have to find out a way to stop this." Shisui said looking to both of us his voice sounded slightly urgent. I nodded looking at Itachi and spoke carefully.

"We have to make them trust us Itachi, maybe we can find a stop to this, we need gather more information." I said to Itachi, looking for some sort of approval from him, his eyes were now averted looking at something on the wall.

"Just do what you can on your end, and ill see what I can do on mine." Shisui said, he was looking at me with a smile. I just nodded, could we really stop this?

The next day Itachi and I walked down a path leading out of the village. The trees surrounded a dirt path we were told to take. We didn't talk much we just walked and enjoyed the gentle breeze of the day.

"Itachi, Rose." Kakashi said as he saw us, he stood waiting for us to get closer. His silver hair was shining brightly in the sun.

"What's the mission?" Itachi asked in a serious tone, his voice was slightly muffled under the mask.

"We are here to escort Guy, and 2 other shinobi. But we do not need to be seen, is that understood?" He said pointing to the 3 people standing a distance away. I glanced at the strange man wearing green. Is he about to run a marathon or something?

"Yes sir." Itachi and I both said, Kakashi nods his head and jumps into a tree. We followed behind him and stood on the tree beside Kakashi. It was beautiful outside, the clouds hung perfectly in the sky and the birds sang happily the warm breeze rolled across my skin.

As we followed behind the 3 men quietly we noticed they had decided to stop after about 4 hours of traveling. We stopped on a tree a few feet behind them making sure they didn't notice us, Kakashi removed his mask and dug into his pockets pulling out berries.

"If they are eating we should too." He said with a smile. Itachi and I took our mask off and sat down on the branch. We each grabbed 3 berries, and ate the small meal. They were food berries, but they did the trick more or less.

I looked at Kakashi, and saw his sharingan, my eyebrows furrowed. He isn't an Uchiha how does he have it? I questioned myself. Itachi looked to Kakashi examining his eye closely. Kakashi noticed us staring, and scratched the back of his head.

"I see you noticed my sharingan, a friend gave it to me. It was a gift really, and I made him a promise along with it." Kakashi said reaching up to touch his eye, a glint of sadness crossed his eyes for a moment.

"Isn't is scary to have something like that? Trying to control a sharingan knowing it isn't yours?" Itachi asked, curiosity crossed his mind as he studied Kakashi.

"No it's not, it hasn't taken me long to figure out." Kakashi said his eyes focusing on the 3 men below them.

The men began to move again, we followed behind the quietly. We came to a huge clearing, there were no more trees that could keep us hidden so we waited in the trees a few feet back watching the men approach 4 other shinobi.

We watched as the man in the green suit handed his scroll over to the girl. She gently pulled the scroll open and examined it closely then nodded and handed her scroll over. Guy noticed something and shock crossed his face. With one swift movement his leg shot up kicking the scroll out of her hand. My eyes widened as the scroll exploded over us, black smoke now covering the sky.

"That's our que." Kakashi said as he pushed his foot off the tree swiftly, and appearing in front of Guy. I closed my eyes and surged some chakra to my eyes. Sharingan. I pushed myself off the tree swiftly, and appeared beside Kakashi along with Itachi on the other side, I heard Guy gasp a little.

"Wait.. why are you here?" Guy asked in a shocked voice looking between the 3 of us.

"To find out who betrayed the Leaf Village, looks like we found our guys." Kakashi said looking at the 4 people standing in front of him.

"Well let the games begin." The woman said, she stood tall watching us closely she let out a sadistic laugh.