>|Chapter 1|<

Ignore the picture

Mark's POV
Dan and Phil, Jack, Dan (Middleton) had arrived already. Ethan and Felix couldn't make it here to shoot a video with me. Their plane was pretty late and they had some time only to get ready for the tour we will be soon joining. Knock knock knock. Jack. He was the only one left from the others. I open the door to be greeted by a cheerful Jack. I smiled and embrace him in a hug.

"Glad you could make it" I said
He chuckles "Hello to you too" I giggled and made him go inside to the room where we will be shooting the video.

Jack's POV
I don't know but when I was greeted by everyone, I felt like I was home. I guess I really missed these dudes. Luckily, Felix and Ethan couldn't make it. What a bummer. But hey, we will be in tour together!

*Skip to after shooting *

3rd person POV
"That was awesome" Dan(howell) complimented. "Sure was" Nate replied. "Glad you guys liked it. Sure it was fun, by the time this video will be uploaded, my computer will explode with comments and likes" Mark laughed, the gang join after. "So what will we do know? We have like... 1 and a half hour until tour begins" Phil asked. "Y'know, let's check on Ethan and Felix." Mark said. "I'm calling Ethan!" Jack retorted. "Neither of us has Felix's nor Ethan's number yet, so I guess you got to call Felix, Mark" Dan (Middleton) said. "Well then" Mark said rolling his eyes playfully.

Call between Mark and Felix :
Mark:Hey man...
Felix:Hey dude. What's up?
Mark:Nothing much. The gang's all here, except for you and Ethan. We are waiting for you guys though in my hotel room...
Felix:Just landed 50 minutes ago. Im in my hotel room already. I'll get changed and catch up with you guys. Be there in 20 .
Mark:Cool! See ya later buddy!
Felix:Bye!

Mark hanged up then. "What did he say?" Nate asked. "He is already here. He will be soon joining in about 20 minutes." "That's cool" Phil shrugged. Jack came back 2 minutes later. "What did Ethan say?" Mark asked. "He landed here too. He also said he will be here in about 10 minutes."Jack replied." 10 minutes early from Felix " Dan (howell) chuckled." Anyone got plans after tour? "Mark blurted out.    "How about we come here again after it ends, and maybe chit-chat to get to know each other well. Since some of us only met for very few times."Jack asked, hopefully." Sounds great to me!"Mark said. Everyone agreed.