>|Chapter 2|<

I'm just gonna post random pictures. Also, I think I might make almost all of the chapters in the 3rd person POV....

3rd person POV
*Time skip to 2 hours later *
"Hurry up, Ethan!"Mark said, standing at the door of his room, waiting for Ethan to close the door." Jesus, okay, okay, I'm coming "Ethan complained after putting on his jacket. He walked out of the room, Mark closing the door behind him. They both started walking down the hallway too the elevator." Uploaded the video yet? "Ethan asked." Yup. My computer is probably blasted up there" They both laughed. "Where's everybody though?" Ethan asked again. "They are already on the backstage, dumbass" Mark rolled his eyes. "Nothing to be sassy about" Ethan flipped Mark. "Maybe if someone wasn't being a slow bitch, we could've catched up with them."Mark flipped Ethan back, rolling his eyes again. Both then looked at each other, then laughed very hard at their stupidness. They got out of the elevator, walking to the gang at the backstage, tears of laughter still dripping out from their eyes." What's with the laughing and tears, of laughter I assume?" Felix asked looking confused. "Nothing, we just flipped each other off" Ethan replied, wiping tears off of his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt, Mark doing that after him. "Hey! Stop copying me, copy cat!" Ethan frowned. "Sure, asshole" Mark said, giggling and wiping his eyes. "Now I understand why people call Mark a giggly bitch" Dan (howell) laughed, soon after everyone joining. "Like I said, I'm a giggly bitch by nature" Mark said between laughs, making everyone laugh harder (could you just imagine that moment happening :')). After every one stopped laughing, they calmed down and sat at a couch waiting for their names to be called out on stage. "Excuse me to the bathroom please" Jack said getting up from the couch.    "Do you really have to ask permission for that?" Mark asked. Jack turned around and said" Would you shut the fuck up for once and stop sarcasming every goddamn comment? It wasn't even a question! Jesus Christ Mark."Jack said laughing. Ever of trying to hold their laughter, burst out laughing when Phil couldn't contain his laughter. "You know what Jack? Fuck you!" "You wish! "Jack said closing the door of the bathroom behind him and locking it. He could hear the gang 'oo' ing at him. "Jesus Christ. Goddamn stupid bastard" Jack said to himself so he only could hear it." I heard that Jack! "Mark shouted.   "So what? Could you leave for 1 fucking minute so I could do my business, Jesus "Jack shouted back. He knew, he just felt it, that Mark was rolling his eyes.

Im sorry my chapters are short, I'll do my best