>|Chapter 7|<

I recommend you to listen to this song :)

3rd person POV
"N-No! Y-You can't be r-real!" Mark stutterd. "ŴĦ¥ ¥€Ş I ΔΜ Ř€ΔŁ. I'Μ ŞŦΔŇĐIŇG ŘIGĦŦ Ħ€Ř€, ŘIGĦŦ IŇ₣ŘØŇŦ Ø₣ ¥ØỮ" Dark commented. Mark came out of the bathroom gulping, the others right after him, scared of the view. "If you are here, the others are here too, right?" Mark asked trying to build up confidence.
"I ĐØŇ'Ŧ ҜŇØŴ. ΜΔ¥β€ ¥€Ş, ΜΔ¥β€ ŇØŦ" Dark shrugged. The others behind Mark stood next to Mark, all for them spread out in a vertical line. "What do you want Dark? There is nothing we did to you, so leave us alone!" Mark said almost yelling. Dark just rolled his eyes, snapped his fingers and smirked. Mark and the others stood confused at what happened, all of them cocking an eyebrow. Few moments later, there stood the alter ego's, standing in the same vertical line, beside dark. Dark still having his smirk. Mark and the others immediately tensed up, getting scared and backing away. "In a count of 3,we all go to that damn bathroom and lock the damn door okay?" Mark said, only to him and the others so that their alter ego's don't hear, "O-Okay" All of them said in a whisper. They started backing up until they were close enough to the bathroom door. "1" Mark said in a whisper. "2"

"3!" Mark yelled, the while gang running to the bathroom door. Just as Phil was about to get in first, the door, in one swift motion, automatically closed with a loud slam! Again, the whole gang started backing away from the door. "ŇØŴ ŇØŴ ŇØŴ, ΜΔŘҜIΜØØ, ŴĦΔŦ ĐIĐ Ŵ€ ŞΔ¥ ΔβØỮŦ βΔĐ βØ¥Ş?"  Dark said, sarcastically. "ΔŁŁ Ŵ€ ĦΔV€ ŦØ ĐØ ŇØŴ IŞ ŦØ ΜΔҜ€ ¥ØỮ ŞŁ€€P" Dark said looking at 'his gang'. "W-What?" Mark asked confused. In matter of seconds, they felt dizzy. All of them feeling the need of sleep. They all groaned, trying to be awake,but failed miserably. At the end, all of them ended falling on their knees then passing out on the floor. Dark chuckled evilly. "PΔŦĦ€ŦIĆ IĐIØŦŞ" Dark snarled.

Im sorry this is so short, but I'm at the airport rn. It's 5:35 am, I'm not feeling exhausted, but feeling bad I won't have wifi ;(