>|Chapter 5|<

One of the best animations of Mark, Jack, Felix and Ethan made by the one and only ultramarine. I love it to death. I recommend watching it, its really funny.

3rd person POV
"So, we have 30 more minutes, what do we do? Any ideas?" (I never went and will never go to any tour, so idk what they do there) Mark asked. CO have an idea! How about we let the fans ask us questions? "Ethan asked" Good idea actually "Dan (Middleton). The gang kept choosing random fans, asking them questions, answering them, making fun of them, sarcasming them all in a joking manner. That's when Mark choose a fan. He stood up from his seat, asking Mark "Is there a part 2 for the Darkiplier VS Antisepticeye video?" Mark as actually startled by the question. When Mark opened his mouth, the lights above the boys started flickering, but not much to cause great damage. Mark and the others looked up all of them slightly scared of why it happened at the time this question was asked. "Umm.. A-Acutally, I still don't have an idea about it. I'll inform if I did a part 2" Mark finally answered lowering his head and looking at the guy who asked the question. The tour was over finally, the boys still freaking out at what happened earlier. Jack was doubled freaked out, by what happened earlier and what he saw in the mirror, but he kept saying his mind was playing tricks. They went to the back stage, all if them standung in a circle. "So, ummmm...... W-What do we do?" Mark stutterd. "Why are you stuttering?" Feliz asked, confused. "You all probably noticed it, but that question the dude ask about a part 2....The flights suddenly flickered. I mean, like why that exact question?" Mark said. "That actually freaked me out" Jack said. "All of us freaked out Jack, not you only" Dan (Middleton) corrected. "Y'know what guys? Just leave that thought away. We are all safe right? Let's just go to Mark's and we are all dandy." Ethan asked. Everyone agreed and went to Mark's..

Im traveling by Thursday 7:30 Morning. It's Wednesday 8:25 now. I won't have internet for next 2 months. I'll try to update few or 2 more chapters by now. :( missing you all :(