...

Well

ya see

APPARENTLY WE GOT TO 2.K READS YESTERDAY AND IM SO HAPPY YOU ALL MAKE ME SO FRICKIN HAPPY AND I COUULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH HOW THIS STORY HAS CHANGED ME.

It's honestly helped me a lot with what i've been through this whole time i've been writing this. I'm not gonna get into that because it's not important but i just want to thank everyone who reads this and say that you guys are amazing.

I love you all so much i can't even explain it! i don't know if i'll be doing these long speeches every time we get to a certain number of reads but i guess i should stop that.

I might delete all of the chapters that do this type of thing when the story is over but i just want everyone to know that none of this would have happened or would be happening without you all and i'm overall happy with this story and the people who read it.

lol i'm sorry i can't stop saying thank you but for the last time, thank you all. everyone. even the ones who don't read. idk why but i am really happy today, and i shouldnt because i'm having bad family problems currently. but i'm glad i am happy.

love all of you so much and keep doing what you love, wether its writing, acting, dancing, singing, even knitting or pottery lol. NEVER GIVE UP.

^^yeah that was kind of cliché but i'm serious. when i first started this book i absolutely knew nobody would read it, i didn't even know where i was going with it. i was actually going to give up suuuuuper early on, probably around when i wrote the quarry chapter but i decided not to, because i really really wanted to get better at writing so i continued to write through all of the bad times of the school year and this summer. i helped and i'm pretty sure i got better at writing too. i cringe sooo much at how my writing was when i first started this lol it was bad but i hope it keeps getting better no matter how bad it is now.

sorry for that whole boring story because you probably didn't want to hear that but it's true, keep doing what you love and you'll get better at it and it'll help you.

love you all and have a nice day/night.
love and light⭐️❤️
- author