The Party

The knock at the door slowed the laughter in the room until silence washed over everyone, merely staring towards the sound. Jackieboy Man glanced around at those gathered, knowing that everyone invited, was already in attendance. Standing, he pulled his mask down over his eyes and made his way to the door. He could already hear the hum of static in the hall way and gritted his teeth as he turned the handle and inched the door open, leaning in the doorway, to block his view into the apartment. "Anti..." He hummed. "What do you need?"

The creature let out a signature high pitched giggle. "An invite." He snarled.

"Invite?" Jackieboy attempted to play dumb.

"I know they're in there." Anti hissed, placing a hand against the door and shoved it hard enough that it ripped from Jackieboy's hold. The door flew open revealing the other alter egos, seated on the couches with drinks in their hands. "Nice little... party." The creature half shrieked as he walked in. "Funny... didn't get my... invitation." His body twisted between realities, with a mild delay, leaving momentary ghosts of his movement.

Marvin cleared his throat. "It's not really a party, Anti."

Chase tilted his head. "Well it is, dude. It's just... it's a P.M.A. party, bro! We didn't think you'd want to-"

"P.M.A.?" Anti cackled. "What? A... pat my ass party?" He cocked his head to the size, raising an eyebrow with a smirk. "And you didn't think to invite your pal, Anti?"

"Do you pay attention to Jack at all?" Jackieboy huffed.

Anti pointed a glitching finger to his chest as the static sound leapt in volume. "I... pay the MOST attention to that sappy fool. I have to know when he's at his weakest!" He growled, falling into a high pitched giggle. "As if he can get weaker than his... usual."

"P.M.A. is-" Chase began before he was cut off.

"He knows vhat it is." Dr. Schneeplestein explained. "He is being ze asshole."

"Positive mental attitude." Anti mocked, his voice jittering through the words. "Believe in yourselves puppets! Be happy puppets! Enjoy life pupp-"

"No one calls them puppets but you." Jackieboy pointed out. "The rest of us, including Jack see them as-"

"Jack sees them as a source of income." Anti snarled. "I'm the only one who sees that?"

Chase shook his head. "You're not giving him enough credit! He-"

"I'm done talking about him." Anti hissed, his lip quivering and showing off his sharp teeth. He broke into giggles again, his body flickering around wildly as he crossed the room. "I like to party." He smirked, leaning down and snatched a glass from Dr. Schneeplestein's hand. "What is this? Whiskey? I thought you liked Guinness." He teased, slamming back what was in the glass. He coughed and sputtered, spitting it on the floor as he gasped for air. "What. Was. That." His voice pitched high as he dropped the glass back into Dr. Schneeplestein's lap.

"Apple juice." Dr. Schneeplestein smirked proudly, happy to have caught Anti off guard.

"Disgusting." Anti wrinkled up his nose and shook his head. "Who drinks apple juice at a party?"

Jackieboy Man cleared his throat. "It's a dry party."

Anti shook his head, riddled with a flickering of glitches. "That's not a party."

"I said it wasn't a party." Marvin mumbled.

"You told ME it was a party." Chase glanced at him.

Marvin smiled, patting his shoulder. "It's a party like... a wedding shower is a party. Not Anti's type of party."

"Chase has to be drinking." Anti walked over to grab Chase's glass. "He ALWAYS is." He giggled.