The Movie Marathon

"A movie marathon!" Chase declared.

Marvin tilted his head back, raising an eyebrow. "You can't just start a conversation like that... also... no hello?"

"Hey, bro." Chase sighed, before walking over to lean on the back of the couch. "Seriously though dude, we should have a movie marathon where everyone gets together for like a weekend, and everyone gets to pick a movie!"

"Robbie's just going to make us watch Warm Bodies again." Marvin sighed. "And Anti would pick a horror movie."

"But we would also get to pick a movie! Bro, give it a chance! It'd be a good excuse for everyone to get together." Chase grinned.

Marvin leaned his head back, staring at Chase. "Is this the whole reason you came over?"

Frowning, Chase shrugged. "I thought you'd be into it, bro."

"Jackie's busy, isn't he?" Marvin shifted, adjusting his mask as he stared at Chase.

"Bro, can't I just come to you with an idea once in awhile, bro?" Chase smiled awkwardly.

"Two bros... Jackie was definitely busy." Marvin shook his head.

Chase sighed. "But dude, I mean... that's kind of the point of this. We don't spend enough time together!"

Marvin sighed. "I guess I could finally get everyone to watch Now You See Me 2."

"See? It'd be so much fun, bro!" Chase grinned.

"You'd have to get Schneep on board..." Marvin tilted his head.

"No problem man! Let's go talk to the doc right now!" Chase smiled, heading towards the door.

Marvin furrowed his brow, tilting his head. "Why do I have to come? I've barely been convinced that this is a good idea, myself."

Chase stopped in the doorway. "Come on Marv, be a bro." He watched as Marvin continued to stare at him. "Hey, any time you need an assistant, I'm there for you, right bro? I'm just asking for you to come with me this one time..."

Groaning, Marvin stood, and headed to the door. Chase DID participate in his tricks any time he needed, even after he got injured a few times.

When they got to the doctor's apartment and knocked, the door opened to the man, splattered in blood. "Vhat do you need?"

Marvin cringed, shifting a little to try and see past him into the apartment. "We... can come back. You seem busy..."

"It'll just take a sec, bro!" Chase grinned. "Doc, dude.... a movie marathon!"

Dr. Schneeplestein narrowed his eyes, glaring at Chase. "It's doctah Schneeplestein, and vhat is zhis nonsense you are talking at me about?"

Marvin took a deep breath. "Chase wants everyone to get together for a weekend and watch a bunch of movies."

"A veekend. Like ze sleepover?" Dr. Schneeplestein huffed.

"I mean we don't have to... but actually... that would be way more fun, dude! Good add!" Chase grinned.

Marvin sighed. "How did you make this worse?"

Dr. Schneeplestein tilted his head. "I don't even know vhat zhis is!"

"Bro bonding dude! That's what it is! We don't spend enough time with each other and-" Chase began before the doctor got irritated and cut him off.

"How do I make zhis conversation end?" Dr. Schneeplestein sighed, glancing over his shoulder nervously, before looking back at Chase.

Marvin frowned. "What are you doing in there?"