Chapter 1

SAM'S POV
I stare mindlessly at Dean as he annoyingly lifts yet another spoon of corn pops into his wide mouth. I cringe as dean repeatedly crunches on his food. This is going to make me throw up.
"Can you chew a little quieter?" I ask really annoyed. Dean looks at me as if I spit on him, he quickly removes the look off his face and slowly lifts another spoon full of the annoying cereal into his mouth and crunches on it as loud as he possibly can.
"Oh. My. God" I half whisper half shout and storm off outside.
I arrive at Castile's house who's just next door from mine. Without knocking I walk in, his place is so organized compared to mine and Deans. Castile has always been a very neat person and always new how to lighten the mood.
"Hello, anybody home? It's Sam" I shout as my voice echoes through the hole house.
"Yup, hey Sam I'll be down in a minute" Castile shouts back down to me. I look around the house and plop a seat down on his couch. As I wait I pull out my iPhone and start to look at my Instagram. As I scroll through I like some fan edits and art. Wow, I really love our fans, they are incredible, I think to myself as a huge smile crosses my face. Loud foot steps make me lose my thoughts but not for long.
"Hey Sammy. Want a beer?" Castile ask as he runs down the stair like a little kid on Christmas morning. "Oh uh where's Dean?" Castile asks quickly.
"Oh I had to get away from him and his irritating eating" I laugh.
"Yeah Dean does chew pretty loud, I guess." My phone dings and I look at it.
'OMG SAM WINCHESTER JUST LIKED MY POST, HOLY SHIT IM GOING TO DIE' I chuckle under my breath and clearly Castile notices.
"Is that a fan?" He asks.
"Yeah, they're incredible Castile, I love them all so much, I just wish I could maybe let them know I care and be more active" I sigh.
"Uhh. Oh what if you and Dean do a giveaway" Castile says proudly.
"Yeah but like what?"
"I know this is a long shot but what if you guys do a giveaway where you and Dean fly out to the winner of the giveaway and spend maybe a weekend with them?" He says not sounding to sure.
"Yeah that's actually a really good idea" I think about it and it really processes in my head. Yeah that's a great idea actually. I say in my head.
"Thanks Castile, I'm going to go talk to Dean right now!" I say and start to head out the door.
"Wait, I though you wanted to stay and have a beer" I shouts after me.
"Castile it's 10 am" I turn my head and throw my arms in the air as I quickly walk backwards.
I quickly open the door to my house and see Dean in the exact same spot I left him in, and he's still eating the cereal.
"Your still eating?" I ask concerned.
"Sammy when have you ever known me to not be hungry" Dean says as looks at his food. "Why are you so fidgety?" He asks me.
"Well I went to Castile's place and he had a good idea that you and me do a giveaway" I spit out.
"What kind of a giveaway?"
"So we fly out and spent a whole weekend with the two winners."
"NO Sam, you know how I feel about flying!"
"Oh my god get over it, nothings going to happen to you, you big baby" I laugh at him.
"SAM IM NOT A BABY" Dean yells at me.
"Then we'll do the giveaway" I chuckle "if your not a baby."
"Fine, we'll do the giveaway then" Dean throws his hands up in the air as he stands up and puts his bowl in the sink.
"Hey baby wash that dish, I'm not washing it for you!" I point my hand at his dirty dish.
"IM NOT A BABY!" Dean yells and slams his fists on the ledge of the sink.
"Okay...... baby" I say under my breath but apparently dean herd me because next thing I know that a beer bottle is thrown at me along with Dean him self. I dodge the beer bottle but dean, well he's kind of hard to dodge. I lay on the ground pined under Dean who try's to slap me but misses. I slap him back. We lay on the ground having a mini cat fight.
"Guys I made some-" Castile says, he must have walked in while me and Dean were fighting, and still are slapping each other. I laugh out loud, me and Dean aren't violently fighting were just playing around. I finally throw Dean off me and quickly scramble to my feet.
"Hey Castile" I say acting as if nothing happened.
"I just came to say I made you guys some brownies" he lifts up the plate of brownies and grins. Before I can grab a brownie Dean is already shovelling them into his mouth.
"Thanks Castile" he says between swallows. I manage to take a brownie before Dean eats them all.
"Thanks Castile" I smile and gracefully eat the brownie. They're actually really good. I take a seat on the couch and watch as Dean makes it hard for Castile to place the plate of brownies onto the table.
"So did you guys post the giveaway yet?" Castile manages to make it out of the way of Dean and his food, NOBODY comes between Dean and his food!
"No I'll post it right now though" I say as I pull out my phone and stop wondering how to do this. "Hey Castile how do I do this?"
"Uhhhh, maybe just take a selfie and post it on Instagram?" He raises one eyebrow.
"Oh yeah good point" I smile to myself. "DEAN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, I need to take a selfie of us for Instagram!" I yell.
"I DON'T WANT MY PICTURE TAKEN!" dean whines.
"Stop being a BIG BABY" I shout.
"STOP IM NOT A BABY!" he yells as loud as he can, wow that scared me.
"Then get your butt over here like the grown man you are and take a picture with me!" Dean slowly pouts as he walks over to me to take the picture. Just as I click the button a hard hand hits the side of my cheek. I drop the camera and look at Dean, without hesitation I tackle dean right to the couch and start hitting him hard. Dean flips over causing me to fall off the couch but I manage to take him with me. After a little skirmish I stand up and brush my self off, I look at Castile who is holding the camera pointing it at himself. I walk over there and snatch it out of his hand.
"What I was just taking a picture of my face!" He pouts. I look at the picture to see how it turned out, but instead of seeing me and Dean I see Castile's selfie with me and Dean fighting in the background followed along with a video of me and Dean falling of the couch and onto the hard ground still fighting. I give Castile a death glair and he grins back at me obviously pleased with himself. I quickly swipe over to Dean and I's selfie, I look at the picture and see Dean hand hit my face right in perfect timing.
"DEAN YOU HIT ME RIGHT WHEN I TOOK THE PICTURE!" I yell furiously.
"Haha, your cheek has a red hand print on it, haha" dean says as he stand up and points to my cheek.
"Hmm I wonder why" I say sarcastically.
"Oh because I hit you when you took the picture" Dean says obviously not getting the hint of sarcasm in my voice.
"Well no shit Sherlock!" I go over and look in the mirror.
"Hey, hey Sam look what I did" Castile comes over and hands me my phone all proud. I look at my phone to see he posted his selfie with me and Dean fighting in the backyard, ON MY ACCOUNT! I scroll down and see that he put the rules and everything, he even put the deadline.
"Wow Castile this is the best thing you've ever done" I say proud of my stupid friend.
"Really, wow thanks" he has the biggest smile on his face and something about his smile makes me smile, so I walk over to Dean and show him the work Castile did.
"Wow Castile Thanks, it's really good" Dean pats Castile on the back.
"Thanks" Castile smiles.

A/N
Hey guys so this is a fanfic for supernatural, I know it's kinda cheesy but oh well. I honestly love Sam and deans brotherly love so much, they ligit make my day. Also Castile's just so cute I love him so much as well. I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you did stay tuned for more😊 also as I was reading this over I felt to lazy to fix the errors that I know I made so just bare with me😂 oh and I know I spelt Castiel's name wrong but ever time I type it in it usually auto corrects it to Castile so I just left it like that