Chapter 12

STILL SAM'S POV
   The day went by really fast, surprisingly. Me and Nikki went to her house and we went on a nice trail ride and then went swimming in the pond she has, we also got to see her blue heeler and the blue heeler pups, they were so cute. When we got back to the camp we went swimming and it was great, then Danyelle and Dean came back and announced some news, they're dating. So now we are just relaxing and having some fun.
"Omg Guys we should play truth or dare!" Dean jumps to his feet.
"Yasssss" Nikki says and rearranges and sits on her knees.
"Okay cool" I say and Danyelle just nods.
"Who wants to go first?" Dean asks.
"I will" Danyelle smiles. "Nikki truth or dare?"
"Dare, obviously."
"I dare you to run and go in the water with the clothes you have on now, and you have to go under the water and make sure your fully drenched" Danyelle says as Nikki's already half way out the door so we follow her to make sure she does it, even though it would be obvious if she didn't. We watch as Nikki walks in the water with her oversized blacked sweater and leggings on. She falls into the water and stays under for a couple seconds before coming up. Her hair is straight and more dark than before it drips onto her sweater that pulls her half down and it runs with water. She falls again and smiles before she hits the water. Again she stands up and is drenched. She laughs and comes up on shore where we all stand.
"Can I at least have a towel, Danyelle" she smiles, and her hood is covering her soaking wet hair and the water slowly trickle down her face making her makeup smudge, even though she does need any. Danyelle throws her a towel that she brought out.
   "Maybe we should play this game outside?" Dean suggests.
   "Yeah that's probably smart" Nikki chuckles and I can tell she's truly having fun. We go and sit up on the deck.
   "Okay my turn I guess, Dean truth or dare?" Nikki looks at him.
   "Ohh that's a trick question, Dare" dean chuckles.
   "I dare you to go over to my neighbours dock and moon that boat full of people" Nikki laughs and we watch as he runs over there and pulls his pants down leaving the people breathless. He smacks his ass before he pulls up his pants and comes back to us.
   "That was fun" dean smirks out of breath. "Okay Sammy, actually can I ask you a What are the odds?"
   "Sure" I grin.
   "Okay, What are the odds you kiss Nikki, oh but it has to involve lips and tongue for 5 seconds!" Dean says firmly, I start to blush.
   "Oh uh, Nikki is it okay with you?" I shift my body to her and smile gently.
   "Yeah I guess I mean Y.O.L.O right" she laughs. "Oh but I'm soaked."
   "It's okay, I don't mind" I smile and turn to Dean, I see Danyelle hand Nikki what looks like a breath mint and Nikki puts it in her mouth, I chuckle under my breath and get ready.
   "Okay from numbers 1 to 5" Dean says and waits for my nod of approval.
   "Okay 3-2-1" Danyelle counts down and me and dean both shout out the number 4.
   "YES" Dean yells and jumps up and gets ready.
   "Okay welp" I throw my hands up in the air and turn to Nikki, she sits up and gets ready. I glance over at dean and Danyelle before I lean in just a little. Nikki slowly leans in as well. We close our eyes before we can feel each other's breaths right there. Next thing I know is our lips our placed on each other's. It's a passionate kiss but then we have to kiss with tongue so we do and wow I didn't know she was that good. I can feel her smile during the kiss and it feels good, her hands cup my cheeks and she kisses me one more time before we pull away. I look at Dean and Danyelle who are in shock. Danyelle is holding a camera and she drops it, luckily a strap holds it around her neck. I laugh and so does Nikki, that put me in such a good mood. Danyelle and Dean both let out a whoo hooo and laugh. I honestly didn't think she would be that good of a kisser. I'm still in shock. I glance over at Nikki and she looks truly happy, I wish this was how she always was and is. Then something rushes over me, my currier. This is bad really bad, it already happened to Dean and now me, this can't happen. Imagine if I were to say online that I have a girlfriend, my fans would be asking lots of questions and one of the questions would probably be where'd you meet her? And then I would have to explain and then my fans would be like 'I bet your just picked them because you were already dating them and you just needed something to put it out there with' no I wouldn't do that. Ugh this is not good. No but it was just a Dare, the kiss meant nothing right?
"Sammy it's your go" Dean says waving his hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh ya, is it truth or dare or what are the odds?"
"Uhh we should just do what are the odds?" Dean looks at everyone for their nods of approval.
"Okay, Danyelle what are the odds you go to the end of the dock and yell 'I love me some bullshit'" I laugh. She goes and does it followed by a Snapchat video of dean filming Danyelle to put on his story. We play what are the odds for a while before we decide that we were bored of that game and the bugs were getting bad, so we headed inside.
"Okay well I'm going to head to bed" Dean says.
"Dean you can have the bedroom, I'll sleep on the couch" I offer.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I am."
"Okay well goodnight" Dean and Danyelle say as they both walk off to the same bedroom.
"Oh you guys are-?"
"Yeah Sammy we can sleep together we are dating now, not sleeping together in that way" Danyelle smiles.
"Oh okay." I watch as Nikki puts on a pot of coffee, so she must not be sleeping tonight? She heads outside and I decide to make my bed, maybe she wants to be alone. I lay down and close my eyes but Nikki comes back inside, probably for her coffee. I can hear her dogs followed her and it's so cute, I open my eyes and see her pouring her coffee into a thermos, why not just a cup? She puts one of her dogs on a chain collar and puts her on a leash. What the hell is she doing? I watch as she leaves up the driveway with a flashlight in her hand. I follow her just to make sure nothing happens. She picks up a jog so I do the same just more quiet so she doesn't hear me.
We've been jogging for about 30 minuets now and I'm starting to wonder why this late to do a workout? She stops and I do to, she looks over into the forest and it's followed with a crack, a loud crack. What the hell was that? Nikki's dog starts to growl as a bear comes towards them.
"It's okay Luka, it won't hurt us- Probably" Nikki grunts under her breath. Something rustles around behind them and I can tell right away, that bear is a momma! I look over and see a cub walking towards Nikki and her dog.
   Luka lets out a bark and with that the mamma bear charges right at them. Nikki just stands there in shock while she waits for the bear to tear her apart, but I can't let that happen!

   A/N
   heyy guys I hope you like this chapter and I wonder what things will be like between Sam and Nikki, will it be awkward? I really hope not! Also I know it's cringe I don't know how to make a love story not so cringy,  but oh well.