Chapter 5

THIRD PERSON POV
The whole week seemed to go by pretty quickly with Nikki shopping most of the time and keeping in touch with Sam and Dean. Nikki just wants the week to go by even quicker as she thinks about Sam and Dean, but she tells herself that she needs to be patient and grateful since she actually gets to meet the boys of her dreams when it could have been any other chick.
Sam and Dean are also getting hyped as the week flows on by, Sam who is really nervous about them meeting, what if they don't like each other or worse what if they like each other a little too much! Dean is getting so happy but scared at the same time, he's excited to meet two hopefully hot chicks but terrified to fly on a plane that could crash.
Friday finally comes! Sam and Dean have to wake up really early since they have to bored their flight at 8 and Nikki and Danyelle have to be at the airport at 8 because the flights only about 30 mins long and they want to be on time.
Sam jumps up terrified by the sound of his alarm in his ear, but it only takes him seconds to realize he gets to spend the rest of the weekend with two of his and his brothers fans.
SAM'S POV
I jolt awake with the beeping noise of my alarm, I hit snooze and wonder why it was on in the first place. Then it hits me! I'm meeting Nikki and Danyelle today! I jump out of bed and run to my brothers room, I shake him awake and say we need to get ready. After I dump some water on him he finally gets out of bed and goes to his bathroom for a shower, so I decided that I should probably do the same. I jog back over to my bedroom and into my bathroom I turn the water onto a cooler temperature so I can wake myself up. I take off my loose white shirt and black pyjamas pants then my boxers I step into rather cool shower and instantly regret it being cold so I turn the knob to make the shower more warm. The water falls down my back and it feel good at this time in the morning. I put shampoo and conditioner in my hair followed along with shaving my mini beard.
I hop out the shower and wrap a towel around the lower part of my body then walk out to my dresser and grab a pair of blue jeans and a tight black shirt along with a red plaid shirt but I didn't do up the buttons. Nikki tolled me to pack for really hot weather, since I guess we are all staying at her camp. So I throw in a couple t-shirts and some shorts, along with swimming trunks. I glance down at my phone it's 6:30am. I make my way down stairs and see Castile pouring coffee into a cup.
"Morning Cas" I say trying not to startle him but It doesn't work.
"Ahh! Sam you almost made me spill my coffee" he says giving me a harmful glare.
"Sorry" I laugh.
"It's okay, oh I made you some coffee" he says handing me a cup full with black coffee.
"Thanks." I grab the coffee and yell for Dean.
"Dean come get some coffee before we have to leave" I shout.
"Okay I'm coming" he says, and not seconds later he's thumping all the way down the stairs.
"COFFEE" he yells grabbing a cup and pouring it as fast as he can, he pulls the cup up to his mouth so fast. "OUCH, that's hot" he yelps.
"Well no shit, it's fresh you goof" I laugh at my brother playfully hitting him across the back of the head. "Okay come on we're going to be late now" I say and drag his ass out the door. I load up our luggage and hop in our car. We are silent the whole way to the airport, I'm surprised how light out it is at 6:50 am.
We arrive at the airport and head to the baggage check in and check in our luggage then we go and get our tickets and then find our way to our gate and waiting room. We grab a seat and I look at all the people we are flying with, there's only about 13 other people riding with us, probably because it's only a three hour drive so they'd rather drive than spend money on a ticket.
'Flight 46 is boarding now' the speaker announces. I quickly text Nikki and tell her I'm boarding my flight now, I can't see if she replies because I don't want to miss my flight so I shove my phone in my pocket and walk to the gate. The people check my ticket and say I'm good to go and they point me in the direction of my seat. I wait for my brother and he finally comes.
"You okay?" I ask.
"I'm fine, I'm not a baby Sammy" Dean says.
"Okay" I throw my hands up in the air and laugh. We walk to our seats and take a seat, I put my seatbelt on and throw on my headphones. They say something on the speaker but I don't listen, I've been on planes so many times I'm used to all this stuff. I throw my head back and close my eye, but then I remember something. I snap my eyes open and dig in my pockets for some gum, I toss two or three pieces of mint gum into my mouth and start to chew as the plane starts to take off. I feel pressure on my hand which is unusual, usually it's my ears in fact it's never been in my hand. I look at my hand and see that Dean is squeezing the hell out of it, my hand is turning white.
"Dean, my hand, your squeezing it really hard" I say through clenched teeth. Dean looks at my hand and he quickly pulls it away from mine. I chuckle under my breath.
I take my headphones out as we land in Berry. Dean watches out the window the whole time, I look at him, he look hilarious. I put my phone in my pocket and take my seatbelt off with all the other passengers.
'Don't forget your carry on and I hope you enjoyed your flight with us and we hope to see you all again' the pilot says over the speaker. I stand up and grab my sweater that I ended up taking off half way through the flight.
"Okay come on Dean" I say and start walking down the aisle. I reach the gate and move out the way for the other people getting off the flight, Dean catches up to me and we look around for Nikki and Danyelle. Finally I see a sign that says Sam And Dean Winchester I look to see who's holding the sign and wow, just wow!
A/N
I wonder what Sam thinks of Nikki? I hope they hit it off, also dean makes me laugh, how he tries to act all tough but on the inside he's just so soft and adorable. Also I'm at camp right now so once I leave camp I might not be able to upload as because I ride horses and I have a show coming up so once I get home I'll be practicing a lot so I'll try to upload as best as I can. Thanks for reading =)