Chapter 6

SAM'S POV
Her auburn hair fall to her shoulders with lighter brown streaks, her eyes are like the world. She's really short compared to me, I'm 6 foot 4 and she's probably like 5 foot 4.
She wares a black oversized hoodie that says cozy vibes, and her black skinny jeans have small rips in them, but I guess that's the fashion these days. Ugh she so pretty and she's not what I was expecting. Her hair flows back as she walks towards me, I meet her half way.
"Hey Sam?"
"Hey, Nikki" I say and extend my arm out for her to shake it, she does. "And you are her friend, Danyelle right?"
"Yes that's me, hi" she says and shakes my hand.
"Hello it's me Dean" he chuckles.
"Hey Dean" Nikki and Danyelle say and shake his hand.
"Do you guys want pictures?" Dean asks.
"Well I mean if you guys want, because you guys take a lot of pictures with fans" Danyelle retorts.
"We don't mind, what's a couple more pictures haha" I laugh.
"Okay Nikki stand beside Sam" Danyelle says with a smirk. Nikki comes and stands beside me and puts her arm around my waist, she smells literally like cotton candy. Danyelle takes two pictures and me and Nikki go over to see how they look while Danyelle and Dean go over to where Nikki and I where when they took the picture. Nikki smiled in one picture, her smiles so pretty, ugh, and in the other picture she has one hand up making the peace sign and her smile turned into her tongue sticking out and winking. I've seen people do that pose before but definitely not as good as she did it.
"Okay ready?"
"Yup." Nikki takes two pictures of her friend and my brother. We start to head to the baggage claim to get our luggage. After getting it we head out to the car. Me and Nikki are mainly talking to each other and then Dean and Danyelle are kinda on their own flirting with each other, which I'm not surprised Dean hits on anyone pretty.
"So Nikki what do you like to do, what are some hobbies of yours?" I ask to get to know her better, and that I like her a little bit.
"Well my favourite thing to do is ride horses, when I'm not riding horses I love to write and swim and just adventure." She smiles. Wow me and Nikki have more things in common than I thought.
"Really! Me too!" I say cheerfully, "Do you have any horses?"
"Yes I have two, ones named Dakota and the other one is Jackpot." She starts to bob up and down as she walks.
"What are you doing?" I laugh.
"I don't know, I weird okay" she laughs and even her laugh sounds good so I laugh along with her.
"Hey Sammy sorry to interrupt you two, but what time is our flight on Monday?" Dean asks.
"Uhh I thought we were staying here for a week." I lie giving him a scare glair but he doesn't catch on so I go to his side.
"No we were ju-"
"We're staying for a week, so shut up" I say. He starts to talk again, so I clench my hand into a fist and hit him right in his no touch zone, he lets out a small Yelp and continues walking after me.
"Okay a week it is" he sighs. I catch back up to Nikki and we start talking again.
"Jackpot is a competitive name, do you compete?" I ask.
"Yes I do Barrel Racing and pole bending" she says but smirks and says something before I can, "No, it is not Pole Dancing! It is a event you do while riding your horse!" She laughs out loud.
"Okay I didn't think it was pole dancing" I chuckle and throw my hands up in the air.
"Okay good" she laughs even more.
"Are your horses at your house?"
"Well kind of" she starts, "I live in a apartment for work and then when I don't work the next day I usually go to the farm and stay." We walk and talk and laugh a little bit more before we reach her big truck.
"Wow Sam this truck makes my car look like a midget" Dean jokes, the girls laugh about that then hop in. Just as I'm about to get in the back I feel a hand come on my shoulder.
"It's okay Sam you can sit up front with Nikki, I'll sit back here with Okay" she says reassuringly.
"Okay if you insist" I chuckle to myself and hop in the front seat.
"So you guys are staying here for a week?" Nikki asks me.
"Yeah I guess" I laugh, not even know where we are going to stay
"Well I took my vacation this week" Nikki glances at me then back at the road.
"Oh really we should hang out sometime then?"
"Yes of course! Where bouts are you staying?" She asks. Great I was hoping she didn't ask that.
"Uhh, well, Uhh, I don't know" I chuckle.
"Well I mean I'm staying at the farm since I'm on vacation so if you want you can take a room at the ranch or stay at the camp, but it's gets cold there at night and in the mornings" she offers, I think I'm gunna take her up on that offer.
"Yeah that'd be great thanks" I say, "where do you work, like what do you do?"
"Well I'm a vet technician so I mean I love my job" she smiles.
"Oh really, that's so cool."
"Yeah what do you do?"
"Well I'm a lawyer, it's a fun job."
"Oh that's nice."
We take most of the car ride, then we pull up at this tall building which I'm guessing is their apartment. It's huge, I like it's.
"Okay I'll be right back, I have to grab dog food" Nikki says as she hops out of the truck.
"Yeah I hope you guys don't mind dogs" Danyelle says grabbing onto my seat pulling her self up.
"No not at all I love dogs!" I say.
"As long as it's no a small dog, god those things bark to much and their barks kill ears, ohhh please tell me you don't have a chihuahua, those things are ugly" Dean pouts.
"Dean they are not ugly, if anything you are ugly" I joke.
"No we don't have a chihuahua, actually we have two German shepherds and two golden retriever" she says.
"Oh I used to have a golden retriever" I smile just thinking about him.
"Really What was his or her name."
"His name was Ruckus, he passed away a couple years ago though" I explain.
"Oh I'm sorry."
"It's okay you didn't know" I laugh trying to cheer up the mood. The truck shakes.
"What the hell" Dean says.
"Oh it's just Nikki throwing a bag of dog food in the back" Danyelle fills him in but catches my attention to turn around.
"Does she need help?"
"Nope, Nikki has it, she lifts bails of hay for a living, she had two German shepherds and a blue heeler plus a border collie! I think she's got it" Danyelle chuckles.
"Why so many dogs?" Dean asks.
"Well, the German shepherds make her feel safe so they go with her pretty much every where, and well she need two dogs at the farm for farm dogs, like to help her with the horses. I don't know I guess she likes to feel safe."
"Did something happen to her?"
"Ask her about that" Danyelle's voice drops. The drivers door opens and Nikki hops in with a big smile on her face, she places 4 dog bowls on the ground.
"Okay the camp is 45 minuets so brace yourself for the ride" Nikki says to us all. My phone just died so I guess I'm not listening to any music, well at least I have Nikki to talk to.