Chapter 3

SAM'S POV
JULY 8TH
My eyes slowly widen as I see Dean right in my face as I wake up. I jump back startled as Dean falls to the ground and is laughing historically, it even starts to make me laugh but I pull it back together.
"DEAN WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell and I must have started him because he sits up and stares at me for a minute before replying.
"Well we have to pick the winners today at 9:00am and it's already 8:00, plus we have to go to manger, Bret's so he can confirm everything and make sure the winners didn't cheat."
"Why didn't you wake me up early, we need to go NOW" I say as I throw myself off the bed and I quickly run over to my door a pull out a pair of jeans and a tight black shirt. I put my outfit on and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I meet Dean downstairs and we head to his car. Just by how quickly we are rushing it still took us 15 minuets to get ready and in the car so I pull out my phone and open Instagram. I film a little video of me saying the delay and that the winner will be posted on my Instagram, and that I will also dm the winner saying she and a friend of his or her choice gets to hang of with a Dean and I for a whole weekend, however if the winner does not reply within the next 24 hours we'll will pick a new winner. I post the video just as we pull up at our managers.
"Hey guys your late!" Bret says madly.
"Yeah well I would've been here early but someone was being a jerk!" I snap.
"Bitch" Dean replies.
"ASSBUTT!"
"What the- Castile where'd you come from?" I ask.
"My mother? Where else? Where'd you come from?" He asks and he's serious. "Forget it, did I win yet?"
"Ohh Castile my dear friend-" Dean starts to pat him on the back but I cut him off.
"Castile we are your friends if you wanted to hang out you can just say something" I tell the heart broken boy.
"Okay, truth is I don't want to be alone for the whole weekend" he whines.
"Awe, Sam I love him" Dean says as he wraps Castile in a bear hug.
"Okay guys enough we have work to do" Bret speaks over all of us
"Yeah okay lets go" I say and follow him into his house. I pull my computer out of my bag and turn it on and log in.
"Okay dean you type up a list of all the users on Instagram that commented- actually make a list for people who tagged their friends and a list of people who commented done. Sam you go on that email you and dean made for the giveaway and make a list of the usernames and their phone numbers. Me and Castile will wait and when you guys are done we will look at this software and see if the users have cheated or not" Bret says as he goes and puts on a pot of coffee. Me and Dean start to work, and we go fast.
~A couple hours later~
"Okay I'm done" Dean says as he places his coffee down and looks at his list.
"I'm almost down just have about 10 more to do" I sigh.
"38,962, user you guys have to look at" Dean laughs and places the list he printed smack down in the middle of Castile and Bret.
"Jeez okay I thought it would take longer" Bret chuckles.
"Yep and it's in alphabetical order too" Dean proudly points out.
"Yeah Dean so are mine" I shrug.
"Whatever! Sam are you almost done?"
"Yeah just printing it right now" I stand up and walk over to the printer and grab 5 pieces of paper. I place it down by Deans paper.
"Okay Now we have to go through and find the user who followed the rules, because I highly doubt that all of the people who commented on your Instagram emailed you and some people who emailed you probably didn't give their user or even commented" Bret points out.
"Yeah I only got 4078 emails from people who left their numbers and usernames" I retort.
"Okay so let's find the people who didn't follow along."
~A couple more hours past~
Okay so we finally narrowed it down to 2,639 people who followed all of the rules so far.
"Okay now I'll put them into my software and see if any of the accounts came from the same IP address and if say maybe two or more accounts came from the same IP address then that means they used two or more accounts to enter the giveaway so that also means they are out" Bret says.
"Okay but these two girls well they live in the same apartment and they both signed up for the giveaway, they included their numbers so we can call them and they can confirm it if you want" I tell Bret.
"Well Sam do you believe them?" He asks me.
"Yeah, I mean it's believable so yes I do" I say.
"Okay do you know which users they have?"
"Yes I circled them in blue."
"Okay. Lets finish this up then" Bret says as he takes a picture of the paper with all the users on it. I watch as the screen starts to put users with their addresses on them. I'm surprised on how much people cheated, it kind of hurts, but I guess they all just want to meet Dean and I. It looks like it's done, I'm excited to see who me and Dean get to meet, 8 hope they're our age.
"Okay let's get rid of the people who cheated!" Bret says with excitement writing all over his face. I watch as Bret types up the phone numbers beside the usernames of the people who didn't cheat.
"Okay so it looks like we have 927 people left so let's print out the list then cut out the usernames and put them in a hat and we can get Castile to choose who the winner is" Bret says as he hits print. He hands me a piece of paper filled with users so I quickly start to cut them out and put them in the hat. We finished that job pretty quick, probably because we want it to be over with.
"Okay moment of truth, Castile your going to grab three handfuls of the paper and throw it aside and then you're going to close your eyes a pick one and that person is the winner" Bret states.
"Okay" Castile straightens up and reaches his hand in the hat, he tosses back a handful of papers, he repeats that process two more times before he pulls out one piece of paper.
"Are you guys ready?" He asks as he slowly opens the paper. He glances down at the paper and his smile falls. "Can I pick another one?" He asks.
"No who is it?" I beg.
"Not me" he cry's. Dean snatches the paper out of his hand and he opens it.
"The winner is......
A/N
Sorry I had to leave you guys on a cliffhanger, I feel bad about it but you'll just have to keep reading to find out. Who's your favourite character so far? Do you like the book? Comment down below one thing you would change about the book. Hope you enjoyed this chapter stay tuned for more:)