Chapter 4

NIKKI'S POV
I sit down at my makeup table and pull out my makeup bag from the drawer. I grab my phone and connect it to my Bluetooth speaker I throw on some Louis Tomlinson music and go to the washroom to wet my beauty blender. I sit back down and start to put foundation on my cheek bones and forehead. Then I blend it in with the beauty blended and grab some bronzer I blend it in just below my cheek bone and then I put a dab of highlighter on my cheek bone. I grab my mascara and open it up just as I'm about to apply my mascara my phone rings it startles me and I jab myself in the eye with the mascara.
"OUCH, FUCK" I curse and grab my phone with one hand while the other is putting pressure on my eye, not sure if that's a good thing. I answer the phone.
Third person POV
"hello?" Nikki says not knowing who the number belongs to
"hi this is Sam Winchester, congratulations you're the winner of the giveaway, yay"
"wait seriously? Is this a joke? Because I swear to god if this is a prank I'll rip your eyes out and feed them to the piranha" Nikki snaps.
"O-Kay little violent" Sam says as Dean looks at him with a questioned look, Sam quickly shakes his head back and forth. "No this is real I promise, I just need to confirm things and some questions, oh and you're aloud to choose a friend to tag along for the weekend"
"Okay, one sec" Nikki removes the phone from her ear. "DANYELLE WE WON THE- SAM AND DEAN ARE COMING FOR THE WEEKEND" she yells.
"SHIT- ONE SEC IM PEEING" she yells back. Sam and Dean exchange concerned glances.
"Okay I'm back" Nikki says out of breath.
"Okay can I ask you a questions?"
"Well you said a question and you basically just asked if you could ask a question So is that your question?"
"Huh?"
"Never mind" Nikki tries to play it off cooly.
"Okay. How old are you and your friend?"
"I'm 24 and my friends is 26."
"Oh same" Sam says kind of shocked. "Where are you located?"
"I live in Berry Ontario."
"That's cool I live in Sudbury. Hey that's only 4 hours away from here" Sam says happily.
"Yes Sam I know, I'm a big fan I've looked you guys up" Nikki chuckles.
"Yeah haha I kinda forgot about the fame" Sam shrugs.
"Are you guys flying here?"
"Yeah, why?
"If you want my friend, Danyelle and I can pick you and Dean up from the airport" Nikki states.
"Yeah sure that'd be great!"
"When are you guys coming though?"
"Uhh whenever."
"Well doesn't matter to me" Nikki slowly dies she wants them to be here NOW.
"What about this weekend?"
"Okay, that sounds amazing."
"Okay well I'll keep you updated and I can't wait for this weekend" Sam squeals.
"Okay cool I can't wait either, Bye Sam" Nikki says and waits for Sam to say goodbye before she hangs up.
NIKKI'S POV
Danyelle burst into my room and filling my ears with all sorts of questions, I just go back to doing my makeup realizing my eyes dark grey.
"Holy shit what happened?" She asks.
"I accidentally stabbed myself in the eye with mascara" I shrug.
"Omg we need to get you to the hospital!"
"Omg I'm fine it's mascara!" I start to stand up to go to the washroom so I can wash my eye.
"NIKKI YOU NE-"
"DANYELLE IM NOT GOING TO THE HOSPITAL. Let's just go to the mall and get stuff for next weekend" I try to say calmly.
"Okay but if you die it's not my fault" she chuckles.
"Fine" I laugh and start to rinse out my eye.
~Later that evening~
I go in Ardenes and look around for some new outfits and bathing suits. I'm surprised that I found a lot of things I like and I'm able to get most of them. I guess my family's never really been poor, we've always been pretty wealthy. I also have a good job wrapped around my fingers, I'm a veterinary technician.
I buy the clothes and swimsuits and head out to Sephora's. I get a couple more things and finally decided I want to head home now, so I pull out my phone and call Danyelle.
"Hey Danyelle where bouts are you?" I ask
"I'm at Bath and Body Works" she replies.
"Are you ready to go home now?"
"Yeah I'll meet you at the truck, I just have to check out and then go to Shoppers Drug Mart for girl stuff."
"Okay cool see you out there." I hang up the phone and quickly make my way to the truck.
I open the door of my black, jacked up, Dodge Ram, and hop in. I turn the key and the diesel truck starts up, I plug in my phone and turn on some pop music. While I wait for Danyelle I think about the weekends have planes with the two guys. I'm so excited, maybe Sam and I will even fall in love. I shake that idea out of my head knowing it will end up dirty. My mind wanders off to thinking about Dean and Sam jumping off the raft and pulling us in as we laugh our heads off.
The boys do backflips and front flips into the water which amaze Danyelle and I, and then after that as it gets dark we have a nice bonfire and roast marshmallows and I'll fall asleep on Sams shoulder, I wonder if it will come true, I really hope it does because that's always been my dream. I know whatever happens we will have a good time.
The truck door opens as Danyelle hops in.
"Okay we ready Yeah, let's go home" she laughs.
"Okay."
A/N
Okay so she finally talked to Sam, I'm so excited to write how their weekend goes, it's going to be fun. What do you thinks going to happen? Do you think it's all going to go as planned? These A/N's are so short I bet most of you guys don't read them but whatever they aren't really important anyways. For those of you who do read them should I tell y'all some things going on I'm my life Orrrr nah?