Chapter 2

NIKKI'S POV
"OH MY GOD, DANYELLE COME HERE!" I shout to my best friends in the whole world.
"WHAT, IM PEEING" she yells back.
"HURRY, SAME AND DEAN ARE HAVING A FREAKIN GIVEAWAY!" I yell with shock and excitement.
"OMG WHATS THE IS THE GIVEAWAY?" she asks while still peeing.
"THE TWO WINNERS GET TO SPEND A WHOLE WEEKEND WITH THEM!" I cry.
"HOLY SHIT, NO YOUR BULLSHITTING ME!"
"NO IM NOT, COME HERE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!" I say, and seconds later she comes in the room. I turn the phone so she can read it. She snatches the phone and I watch as her eyes widen. I steal my phone away from her and read the rules again for the tenth time already.
'Rule 1: email dean and I at this email saying why you would like to win and put your Instagram and phone numbers so we can contact you.
Rule 2: follow this account.
Rule 3: tag a friend.
Rule 4: you can only enter once.
Rule 5: comment done when done.
We will announce the winners July 8.
Good luck.'
I quickly do all the steps and comment when done. Danyelle does the same and I guess now we have to wait. A whole week. I just want to know who wins. I look at all the other people who entered and I look at some off the accounts and I can tell that they were just made so the people could enter the giveaway more than once. I'm not going to do that though because Sam said not to so I'll listen to him.
"Omg if we win I'm so going to sleep with Dean" Danyelle smirks.
Me and Danyelle talk about it for such a long time before we decide that we should get in bed considering that it is 3 am. I walk over to my comfy bed and sit on it, I sit there for a while while a wait for Danyelle to finish changing so I can change even though while she was changing I could've just changed in my bedroom. Danyelle steps out of the washroom wearing her Lelo and Stitch pyjamas with her long brown, highlighted, hair pulled into a messy bun and just leaves her side bangs to fall down her face. All of her makeup is washed off and her contact lens are out and her eyes are ice blue. Danyelle has always been so pretty I don't know how she does it, she's so photogenic it drives me nuts. Everybody talks about how pretty she is and she's the only one who doesn't see it. Danyelle seems like the girl who's really nice and quiet in public or around people she doesn't know, but if you get on her bad side I'll start making your grave stone. Me and Danyelle have been friends since we were 4, it started with our parents being best friends and then they introduced us and we were inseparable. I mean come on, now me and Danyelle are roommates in our big apartment and we share my family's camp. So I guess you could say we are sister although we look nothing alike.
"Omg let's plan what we should do with Sam and Dean if we win" Danyelle says as she climbs into the mattress me and her brought in here after we herd that Sam and Dean were doing the giveaway. We just figured we would be talking for a while and that we could have a slumber party in my bedroom, haha.
"Okay we should go to Canada's Wonderland one day. Hmm, oh and then camp the next day" I laugh thinking about Sam and Dean swimming and jumping off our raft we have.
"Omg Yes, but how long are they staying for?"
"Well it said that they will arrive sometime Friday and they will stay until Monday morning So we will have all that time with them."
"Should we stay at the camp then? Like for the whole time they are here?" Danyelle furrowed her eyebrows.
"Yeah, but wouldn't they want to get their own room, like a motel?"
"Maybe but we can always offer the spare room."
"True, okay so we have our plan" I say and roll over to turn off the light.
"What if we don't even win" Danyelle sighs.
"Well we will have to hope that they will do more giveaways like this in the future" I say sadly thinking that we probably won't win anyways because there's so many entry's that we have like a 1.0000000 chance of winning.
"Okay well goodnight Nick" Danyelle says as she rolls over. Hey that's my nickname I laugh in my head. I roll over as well.
"Good night D." That's her nickname.

A/N
Okay so this chapter is more short and a little more boring but it's just a filler chapter. But trust me it will get better. So how do y'all like the book so far? Also guys if you want a Dt in the next chapter comment your name. Alsoooo feel free to leave some ideas for the story in the comment section. Thanks for reading!