Chapter 10

NIKKI'S POV
Wow, I can't believe what's going on right now! I didn't want to be alone, and I didn't tell anyone that, but Sam stayed home with me. What's going on. Me and Sam stand there for a while in a comfortable silence before I need to get some more coffee.
"Oh I need some more coffee, want some?" I ask.
"Uh sure." I trail off inside to get the coffee.
~later that day~
Me and Sam sit on the porch and we have been talking for a while, getting to know each other.
"So how long have you been riding and competing?" Sam tilts his head.
"Uhh I've been riding since I was two and I started competing when I was ten" I laugh at all the memories I've had in my life.
"Wow since you were two" he chuckles.
"Hey do you want to do something crazy?" I smirk.
"Sure like what?"
"Well my cousin owns a chunk of land and it's filled with mud, me and Danyelle do it all the time! Here come on" I say and start to hop in the truck followed by Sam not to long after. I start the truck and pull out of the driveway going deeper into the forest. I call my cousin just to let him know I'll be going into his property, he says it's fine. We laugh at random stuff the whole ride until we get there.
"Are you ready?" I ask.
"Yes" he laughs.
" I don't think you are" I tease but take off into the mud. We slide around everywhere and get so muddy. We both laugh for no reason, I've never had this much fun in a while. I play around in deeper mud and it's so fun.
We've been in the mud for a while and we finally decided to leave but just as we are pulling out I get a call from my manager, Stormy.
S: Hey Nikki.
N: Hey, everything okay?
S: oh yes everything is great, everything's good with you?
N: yes I've been practicing a lot!
S: Good because there's a rodeo in Massey and I think you should go, if you win it could really rack up some points and some money.
N: okay yes sure thing.
S: okay I'll sign you up then?
N: yeah just the usual barrels and poles.
S: okay I'll get right on that, have a nice day.
N: okay you too.
I hang up the phone and let out a sigh of relief. I then realized that I was on speaker so Sam herd our conversation but like he's going to care, it was about horses! Oh shit, he's going to be here this weekend! Uhh well if he wants he can come but I highly doubt he will. Oh well we will figure it out when Danyelle and Dean get home. I look over at Sam and he's look at the road with a smile plastered on his face.
We get back to camp and the water looks so good right now, which would feel good considering me and Sam both are caked in mud.
"Want to go swimming" I offer.
"Yeah, were covered in mud so we should get cleaned up" he laughs and looks at all the mud he has on him. We both hop out of the truck and see that my truck is not black it's brown.
"Well that's a mess, ugh whatever I'll wash it off later" I laugh and go get changed into one of the other swim suits I bought. As I take off my clothes mud crumbles onto the floor, I chuckle under my breath and rush outside trying not to leave a trail of mud. A couple seconds later Sam comes out.
"Okay let's go" I say and we run towards the water. We splash and jump around and we go to the raft. We just have a good time, and it feels nice because I forget about everything for once and it feels like I have no more problems. I dive in and Sam follows me, we laugh together and it's amazing! I lay on the raft and so does Sam. We lay there for a good 15 minuets before we hear Dean and Danyelle coming back on the bike. I jump up and say they're hear, we both jump in and swim over to them.
"Hey guys" I cheerfully speak.
"Hey" Danyelle jumps.
"How was the ride?" Sam asks as he leans on the dock.
"It was so beautiful, thanks Nikki for showing us the trail you always take." Shit Danyelle why'd you have to say that. "It was truly breath talking" she squeals.
"Your welcome" I smile. I'm happy she had fun but I didn't want Sam to think something is wrong because he know now that I do enjoy going on bike rides, but I told him I didn't think it would be fun.
"So what's for supper?" Danyelle asks.
"Well I don't feel like cooking unless we have some kraft dinner because that's so easy to cook" I laugh.
"Oh I haven't had that in a long time" Dean says.
"Okay Danyelle can you do me a favour?" I pull her closer to me.
"Yeah sure."
"Can you grab some shampoo and conditioner please and bring it out here" I beg.
"Yeah sure, I'll be back" she stands up and walks away.
"Ugh I need to wash my hair, it's so muddy! Still" I laugh and so does Sam.
"Yeah well your hairs longer than mine but mine still has mud in it" Sam chuckles and tilts his head back in the water. Danyelle comes back out with shampoo and conditioner she places it on the dock and says.
"The Kraft dinner is almost done."
"Okay thank, Sam you can use some shampoo and conditioner if you want, but it smells like flowers" I laugh.
"Yay I've always wanted to smell like a girl" he jokes and rolls his eyes. I put some shampoo in my hand and massage it into my scalp. I rinse it out and by time I'm done the shampoo Sam's already rinsing out the conditioner. Ugh he's lucky.
~Later that night~
We finished eating about 2 hours ago and now we are just playing cards. Right now we are playing crazy eights and it's so much fun but I'm starting to feel sick. I don't want to say anything but I'm literally going to puke at anytime now.
"Ugh I need some air" I lie and rush outside behind the camp. As I start to vomit I feel my hair being lifted back by someone. I'm pretty sure it's Sam, I really hope its Sam. I throw up two more time and then I turn and face who ever was holding my hair. Thank god it is Sam.
"Nikki you know yourself more than me, but I think somethings wrong" he softly speaks.
"Yes something is wrong but I need to brush me teeth, because it's a long story and I'm not saying it with my breath smelling like vomit" I say with a hand out my mouth because I don't want him to smell my breath.
"Okay Fine I'll be on the stairs of the porch" he says relieved. I turn on my heels and go inside, I'm able to sneak past Dean and Danyelle because they are kissing and don't really seem to care what's going on around them.
Great I can't believe I have to tell him, whatever I'll tell him everything and if he runs I guess boys just aren't my thing.
A/N
Oh boy, she's going to spill everything to him! You guys get to find out in the next chapter, are you excited? Wouldn't that be nice to have a guy friend like Sam. Do you guys think Sam's trying to rush things? Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Thanks for reading another chapter! :p