P R O L O G U E

The silence of the room breaks with pitiful shrieks as the poor woman who layed on the hospital bed cries for help to save her from the gory of having to suffer such intolerable pain.

"hyun-ah..shh" "keep pushing" her husband, who has been constantly supporting her ever since she entered the labor room, whispers while massaging her shoulders.

She shifts her head on his chest as the pain shoots, freezing her womb and she lets out a good 20 seconds of painful cry.

Jungkook, her beloved husband, holds her firmly in his laps so as to support her body, which apparently was literally out of balance because of the heavy contractions. The husband keeps encouraging his precious wife to push out the little being they both had formed together.. however it was taking seohyun a little too much of efforts than usual to push the baby out..

The doctor did say in the beginning that her uterus is weak and so carrying a child would especially be one hell of a danger for her health.

Like seohyun cared. Being the best wife to the best husband, she had made her mind to give him the child he's always wanted to raise with her.
To give him the happiness he's always wanted to feel.
To make him the best dad, she's always imagined him to be since the day she got married to him.

And no obstacle in this world was there to stop her from making all of this a possibility.. just for the sake of Jungkook, the love of her life.

"Aaah!" She yelps, clutching onto Jungkook's fingers as she pushes harder.
For a minute she feels the dampness being released under her, for a minute she relaxes thinking she did it finally, for a minute she thought this agony was over however to her dismay the doctor announces she oozed out more blood.

That's exactly what's been coming out of her. Poor thing lost so much blood ever since she's been asked to push out the living being that her eyes have been begging to see already.

"Please.... Make it st-op! Oh gosh!" She drops her head with a thud on jungkook's laps as tiredness consumes her in the process.

"Doc.." he mutters looking in the doctor's direction who in return ignores him as seohyun was more important for her to attend at the moment.

She stretches out seohyun's legs further and asks the nurse to fold the hospital gown, which was now covered with blood, to be folded all the way up for easy access.

"Okay now dear, when I ask you to push.. push. When I ask you to stop.. stop. If this does not works well we'll have to undergo a C-section."

Seohyun nods weakly and with her husband's help, she raises herself a bit, her back being supported by his hard chest, and she starts pushing on the doctor's commands.

Her entire body shivers in pain as she feels her baby nearing the entrance and it was at that very moment when a series of flashbacks start motioning in the back of her mind like a movie.

~~

"Do you really wanna marry me? A jerk?" Jungkook jokes as he looks at the girl standing right in front of him.
It was indeed appreciable for this girl, Kim seohyun, jungkook's secretary turned girlfriend to dare propose him for marriage.

Yeah yeah she's his girlfriend and all but their relationship was a bit complicated. Jungkook has been this unloyal person who'd definitely not give a shit about anyone's feelings.

Dating seohyun was also a mere time pass for him until the day he married her.

He brought her closer to the gates of his heart, open it and dwell inside.

Time flew by, the two got closer just like magnets and it was finally the day they had made love for the first time ever.

"It's the best feeling ever" she states chuckling while drawing circular patterns on his bare chest

"What is.." he teases with a sly smirk on his face

"The feeling when you finally find someone who needs nothing but your company. This is beautiful jungkook.. if it's a dream then I swear I don't wanna wake up!" she explains to him with a smile only to receive a quick peck on her forehead by the love of her life.

"You know.. I never want to loose you, hyun, because if I did.. I'll loose my best friend, my soulmate, my smile, my laugh, my everything.." he states kissing her hands.

Seohyun looks at him with a perplexed face and puts a bright smile laughing at how cheesy he sounded.

"I so love you jeon jungkook"

~~

"Hyun!" He shouts, "seohyun-ah!!"

He frantically starts rubbing her palms together as she lays still on bed.
Her lifeless soul meets his dark orbs.

His tears prickle down on her forehead as he keeps sulking for her to see the baby. Their princess.

"Kook...." She manages to put the strength in her vocals to speak to him, "aerum or jeongsan?" She asks with a weak smile on her lifeless face.

The duo had already decided the names they'll keep once the baby arrives depending upon the gender.

"Sir, we really need you out of the room. We need to operate her" the doctor commands amidst.

"Areum. She's literally beautiful like you" he says ignoring the doctor

Seohyun nods smiling, her eyes get heavy and they finally give up for her to visualize her surroundings.

"Hyun!"

"Sir please."

The helpless husband darts outside the room with a heavy heart to see his lover suffering so much.

Only if he could take the pain away.
Only if he could help her.
Only if he could be the one lying there suffering on bed instead of her.

Despite all his prays, he knew for sure.

Today, on 31st july.. he had welcomed an angel with a warm heart but had also lost one in return with a cold heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boring much?

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹